Chapter 7 Coma

Spencers' POV

BANG

The sound of gunshots sounded through my head as fell and then felt like I was kicked in the head and had a piercing/stabbing pain in my abdomen that made me start getting a migraine. I looked over and saw Karyn on the grass blood covering her torso. I got up on my hands and knees and crawled over to her and make sure she was okay.

She wasn't.

I started panicking forgetting about the pain in my abdomen. I knew Karyn always wore a camisole under everything she wore so I took off her sweater and took off her now bloody vest that was suppose to stop the bullets. I heard voices in the back ground but I was to cough up with trying to stop the bleeding that wouldn't stop flowing from the bullet wound in Karyn chest.

I noticed she was coughing but it came out like a choking sound so I did the only thing I knew I could. I started giving Karyn CPR. I started chest compressions that helped make her cough up blood. It was like she was drowning.

"Spencer?" I heard my name come out in a whisper. I looked and saw Karyn trying to stay awake. I felt my arms getting grave ed from behind me and I fought against them trying to get free and help Karyn.

"Spencer! You need to let the paramedics take her."

I heard more voices but couldn't regester who was talking.

"LET. ME. GO! I need to help Karyn!" I threw my elbow back and connected with someone's nose and ran to the ambulance.

"Sorry sir you can't get in here." I pulled out my badge and showed it to the paramedics and got in.

~Time skip because it's getting good~

I got to the hospital and I ran with the strecher until we got to the OR. Karyn flatlined four times o b the way here and is drowning in her own blood because the bullet went thought her lung and hit a important vessel.

"I'm sorry sir you can't go come I here. You need to go into the waiting room." I was pushed back by a nurce and the room where Karyn was dying on a table and I could do nothing.

"Reid? Come on. You need to sit." I felt a hand on my shoulder and I jumped around and was face to face with Hotch and JJ.

I went and sat down and pulled my legs up to my chest and started crying. I felt the stabbing pain return to my abdomen and I felt like I was going to puke. I put my legs down and lifted up my sweater and took off my vest to revile a stab wound where my appendix is.

"Uh. JJ, Hothc. I might need a doctor."I say looking up to meet the rest of the team with blood all over them selves. Morgan had a broken nose. 'Guess he was the one who tried holding me back.' Suddenly dark spots invaded my vision and the next thing I remeber was falling unconscious with Hotch running to catch me so I didn't smack my head on the tiled floor.

(Third person)

After Reid said JJ and Hotchs' name and turned around to see Spencer holding a bloody vest and having a bleeding wound on his abdomen they didn't know what to think except 'why must it always be Spencer'? A few seconds later Reid was falling to the floor. Hotch got there in time to catch Reid before his head connected with the tiled floor and hurt him more.

JJ ran off to get a Nurse. After a minute a nurse came running in and found a bleeding Spencer Reid, a broken nosed Morgan and blood splattered agents.

After the nurse took Spencer into a room a doctor came in and Spencer too was being wheeled into an OR room where he had to have a bit of the knife taken out and his apendix removed.

In Karyns' OR she flatlined twice during the surgery and keeps going into unconscious to coma and the doctor is scared that Karyn won't make it.

Morgan was refusing to let anyone put is nose back in place. JJ was sitting on a chair biting her nails worried about her two team members who where both in surgery right now and one of them started two days ago and was probably not going to make it out. Hotch was trying not to let his emotions show and keep his professional look up. Emily was silently crying next to JJ and Rossi was calling Garcia to tell her what happend.

"You reached tech wizard Garcia. Speak and your wish will be granted."

"Garcia. You need to get to Seattle. Trish and Spencer are both in surgery right now because of the Unsub. Will explain when you get here and tell you everything that's happened today." And with that Rossi hung up because he felt worried about what's going to happen to his team members.

Rossi has only known one for forty-eight hours and already feels like he's known her for years.

Garcia was in her lair grabbing bags as tears fell down her face. She couldn't believe Reid got hurt again. She was wondering why Reid was always the one to get hurt on the team, and now a new member of the team who she was starting to line because she noticed how Spencer looked at her and how she looked at him was too in surgery.

Emily got up and left the hospital because she needed to kow how Karyn got shot because she was wearing a bullet proof vest. She saw Karyn put it on and saw Spencer take it off because she wasn't breathing and was wounded.

She got there and noticed no one ahas touched anything yet and walked over to Coles' body that had over ten rounds or more. Emily put on gloves and grabbed Coles gun and took out the Magazine and noticed rounds with red tips.

"Cop killers." She scowled out loud. It was now getting aroumd night time when her phone started ringing. It was Hotch.

"Printiss."

"Emily? You need to get back Spencer just got out and Karyn's not doing well. She's flatlined and keeps going between Coma and unconsciousness." JJ sounded like she was now trying her best to not freak out because of these news.

The NCIS team had to go back to DC because they got a call from there director ordering them to get back.

When Emily got back only Rossi was in the waiting room. Rossi got up and started walking and Emily knew to follow. They entered a room and saw Spencer sitting there silently crying and JJ's shoulder. Emily went to the other side of the bed and wrapped the youngest member of the team in a hug and that's what they did until a doctor came in to tell then news on Karyns wellbeing.

"Karyn's a fighter. Her heart stopped five times during surgery, She has mother damage to her lungs from the bullet being a hallowpoint but we where able to get all the pieces out before fixing the damage. She also sustained damage to the colorbone where she needed pins." The doctor listed off her injuries to the team and Spencer felt like his heart was getting torn to pieces because the girl he loves is hurt and he felt like shit.

The doctors pager went off and he left the room in a hurry. Spencer tore out his IV's and ran after the doctor and skid to a halt seeing Karyn flatlinging again with the doctor shocking her. Then she came back and the doctor said this

"We need to put her in a coma on life support."

(A/N CLIFF HANGER!

Hope you like it.

Oh, ship name for Spencer and Karyn is.... Drum roll

Dun, dun, dun,

SPARREN.

Thank you for voting and thank you to my sister @LornaGriffith for making the ship names.

Bye Profilers.