Chapter 14 Surprises pt-1

(A/N Like the chapter title says there's Surprises awating you in this chapter. Also this is going to be split into two parts)

Karyn's POV

we cought the UnSub that was a cop who had access to public records three days later about to kill Mary Morgainstein like how Jack's last victim in the five was killed. He tried stabbing Mary and I shot him dead center in the head.

We where now back home and I was relaxing about to go back to Spencer's apartment when Garcia comes out looking like she was about in tears.

"Pen what's wrong?" I ask. "Why do you look like your about to cry?" She grabs my arm and pulls me into her office and starts crying. "Okay. Tell me now. What's wrong?" I hug her.

"Morgan and I had a fight and we broke up. I don't know what to do." She cried into my shoulder.

"Oh, Penny." I say soothingly "What happened? What was the fight about?" I ask.

"The job. Ever since what's happened to you and Junior G-man we've been having arguments about our safety and he said that he feels that I would be safer if we where no longer together." Garcia says going back to crying.

"Hey. I'm going to go kick Morgan's ass real quick I'll be back." Before I left i remembered that i needed her to check somthing for me. "Oh, before i forget. I need you to check the DNA detabase for me and see if this matches up to anyone." Garcia looks at me puzzled by my asking.

"It's a long story just please do it. And don't tell anyone else please." I pleaded with Garcia because I'm scared of what's going to come out. "Also. When you find out don't ope b it just email it to me." I pat her cheek and get up and stretch my limbs before saying

"Okay now I'm going to kick Morgan's ass. Talk to you later sugar plum." And with that I walked out and was lucky that Morgan was still at his desk. I walk over and yell at Morgan.

"What the FUCK is wrong with you Derek Morgan?!" I yell. The team turns around and looks at me. "Garcia is in her fucking office crying because you broke up with each other. She's heartbroken!" Everyone else was getting up. "Now give me one good reason why I don't kick your stupid sorry ass." I growl. I walk forward a bit and am restrained by Rossi and Hotch.

"Because it's safer."

"Because it's safer?!" I yell again "Her family are in the FBI! How can she not be safe? Yeah I got Spencer stabbed because of my goddamn stalker and not a day goes by that I don't regret it." I yank my arms out of there grips and walk over to Morgan and put my figure in front of his face.

"Now. You are going to go and apologize to Garcia. I'm not saying get together because it'll take a bit for you both to get back the way you where." I was calming down a bit. "I just want you to apologize to her because she's heartbroken. Okay?" I was now trying not to cry. I turn around and run from the room to the bathroom.

I don't know why my emotions where all over the place because I was happy one minute, sad the next and then so pissed I was about to knock Derek on his ass. I went into a stall and closed my hands then looked at my lap and let out a groan and cursed.

I started my period.

"Grreeeaaat." I said sarcastically. I grabbed my phone and texted JJ

Me: Uh, JJ... I need some help.

JJ: Why? What's wrong?

Me: Women problems.

JJ: Ahhhh, okay. Be right there.

After a few minutes JJ came in with my purse. I took it and rummaged through it and of course nothing.

"Son of a bi-" I was cut of by another voice

"Karyn? You okay?" It was Spencer

"Uh, yeah just some women problems." I grabbed my phone.

Me: I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING IN MY PURSE! AND I NEED A NEW PAIR OF PANTS OR A SKIRT!

JJ: Lol. Let me get my bag. Be right back.

I peak through the stall and still see Spencer standing there looking worried.

JJ came back in with her bag a couple akward minutes later. I saw Spencer walk over to her and whisper something but me able to read lips read this.

'What's wrong with Karyn'?

'She started her period'.

I saw Spencer turn a very dark shade of red then left the rest room. JJ shook her head while laughing a bit, and then came over with the bag and put it over the top of the stall.

We walked back to the bullpen and I was now wearing a skirt of JJ's and getting my bag and leaving to Spencers. I got to the apartment and remembered I didn't have a key yet.

This was not my day so far.

I grabbed my phone and couldn't find it. It was on my desk at work. I groaned and facepalmed myself for my stupidity. I heard foot steps and looked up from my place on the floor looking up at Spencer.

"Today's not been my day." I groan out and hit my head on the wall. I heard Spencer let out a chuckle and help me up and unlocked the apartment door. I didn't notice the bags that where in his hands tell I heard the crinkling of paper coming from the kitchen.

I hear my laptop ding saying I had a email from a member of the team. I immediately knew it was from Garcia. I opened it up and let out a gasp.

"Oh god." I breathed.

"What's wrong Karyn?" I turn over and see Spencer leaning against the wall of the kitchen with his sleaves rolled up to his elbows and his cardigan off and so was his tie.

"My dad isn't my biological father." I chock out with tears threatening my vision.

"Who is?" Spencer asks as he rushes over to me and looks at my computer. I could see the shock make its way on as Spencer's jaw drop into a 'O' shape and he just looked at me.

"Your biological father is-"

(A/N Muahahahahahahahaha *cough cough* *drinks a cup of water* hahahahahahaha! I'm evil. You'll never find out who her father is now! You'll have to wait tell next chapter because I'm that mean.

Anyway comment what you think and press that nice little vote button for the story.

Also comment who you think is her dad.
Hint: Lol. I'm not giving you a hint.

Bye Profilers!