Chapter 4 Explanations

Spencer's POV

"My names not Trisha Brooks. It's Karyn Netherfield." After I heard that I felt my heart drop in my stomach.

'The same Karyn that disappeared after her family was killed by a stalker who worked for her father?'

"And to answer your questions. Yes the same Karyn who's family was slaughtered by a deranged psycho who was my stalker that worked for my father. Also the same name getting carved into the hips of innocent girls." Karyn was now crying again and I had no clue what to do.

"And most of these." She held out her wrists. "Well all but four weren't done by me. When I was about twenty I was found by Cole Walker he's my stalker and he cuffed me to a chair and beat me. And some other stuff that I don't want to say. I tugged at the cuffs and twisted my wrists to get them loose but they just cut into my wrists." I examined her wrists showing the faint lines on the top and bottom of her wrists.

"And after a bit I think six days I got free because I got a pin free from my hair and picked it. But I couldn't for the first few days because he was always in the room making sure I wouldn't do anything." Tri- I mean Karyn got up and was sitting on a chair with her head in her hands. "Well when I got free I ran and I ran until I got hungry and and I went to a convenience story and stole some food. But I got cought by agent Timothy McGee of NCIS and got arrested and I stated begging him for him to help me because they why I stole the food.

After arrested bit of my yelling for him to stop and help me another agent came in and it was Gibbs. I told him what happened and showed him my fresh cuts and was limping REALLY badly because I had a broken femur and a staple wound on the same leg." She bent down and started pulling her pant leg up tell we saw a scar that was four inches long and an inch wide.

Trish continued her story

"I stayed with Ducky tell I got a letter telling me I was no longer safe and I moved in with Gibbs. He helped me start over he and his team are the only ones who know about me and they've always done what they could to help me. Gibbs even put in a good word with Fornel at the FBI and helped me get a job." Karyn was now smiling as she looked at me and Hotch

"He had me prove myself first before he did anything. He wanted me to prove myself to him make sure I was able to do the job, and after two years of proving my self from helping proform autopsies to field work I proved worthy and here I am."

I looked at Hotch who was expressionless and not blinking.

"I belive you. But you lied about your identity. That's not okay. How are we as a team suppose to trust you?" As Hotch said this I could see Karyn tence and square her shoulders like she was putting up a defence.

"I only lied about my name and where I'm from. I changed my appearance because I needed to be safe. I've not felt safe in ten years. Yes I was safe with Gibbs and his team but I don't feel safe because I know no matter where I go it's only a matter of time before he finds me and kills me. Like he said in his letter." I felt sad hearingher story because she had to fend for herself for years and I could also feel my blood boil for what's she's been throug. I stayed back a profiled Karyn. She was telling the truth. I knew it

~Time skip. Three hours later~

Hotch had Karyn in a intiragation room and was asking her the same questions that she answered with the same answer. Everyone profiled her and she was telling the truth. She was even put through a polygraph and passed everything.

"Uh, Dr. Reid?" A police officer came in. "There are six people asking to speak to agent Brooks." I followed the lady to the lobby and there where two elderly looking men a girl who looked goth, a man in a talored suite, another guy in a suite and a girl who looked like she was in the military.

"Uh, are you guys here to see Tr- I mean Karyn?" They all looked at me shocked.

"How do you know her real name? If I may ask."

"She told me and agent Hotchner because the murder may be after her, and he left a note written in Hebrew to her and she got scared and called you." I say trying to be normal.

"Uh, I'm agent Gibbs with NCIS. This is Tony, Mcgee, Ziver, Abby and Ducky." As he said there names he gestured to them.

"I'm Aaron Hotchner. I'm Trisha or Karyn's boss." Hotch shook Gibbs hand. Gibbs turned to me.

"Uh, Dr. Spencer Reid." I waved to them.

"Can I see Karyn?"

"Yeah this way." I guided them down the hall to the room Trish-Karyn was at. "Tr-Karyn your friends are here." I corrected myself because

"Gibbs! You have to help me he found me again he's after me. After I escaped him last time he's killing innocent women because they look like me, and I bet if I change my hair color or something he'll kill more because he'd know I changed and I can't handle it anymore Gibbs!" Karyn was now frantic and freaking out. Agent Gibbs ran over to Karyn and wrapped her in a hug. Not a weird or akward hug, but more of a fatherly hug

"Hey, hey. Karyn. Look at me, look at me. I'm here remember your like a daughter to me I will do everything I can to keep you safe I promise."

"Me too." The rest of the team said it at the same time. I smiled a bit because it was like being with my family.

"So. Did the whole team come to see me be a train wreck again? Or did they come to visit there favorite person?" I look ed at her and noticed how she was with them and saw how she was calming down.

☆A/N okay so this chapter suck badly and I'm sorry I'm sick so my brain isn't giving a hundred percent and also one of my uncles died so it's kinda hard for me right now. The next chapter should be better it'll be a time skip. Also sorry for the book moving faster than it should.

Also as you can already tell Karyn and Spencer are going to end up together, and the reason I bring this up is because I need a ship name for them so please help me out with that.

Thank you for reading the random ramble of me. Oh a before I forget again what do you want me to call you? The name I say at the end of these please comment that too along with the ship name.

Bye!