Chapter 17 Yes!

Karyn's POV

After I told Spencer how much I love him he hugged me and we swayed back and forth happy because I knew Spencer felt the same way I did and it made me feel like I was loved the way my adopted dad loved me growing up.

Spencer spun me around and when I turned to look at Spencer and he was kneeling down on one knee holding a red velvet box. I clasped my hands over my mouth knowing what was going to happen next.

"Karyn Netherfield I love you forever, from the depths of my soul and with all of my heart I'm yours forever more. And what I want to ask you is. Will you marry me and become Mrs. Spencer Reid?" Spencer asks opening the box that held a gold ring with a pale orange diamond with small diamonds around that band.

I felt like my breathing stopped and I couldn't speak all I could do was shake my head yes. After that I squeaked "Yes!" Spencer jumped up and put the ring on my finger before wrapping me into a hug and kissing my on my temple.

I was the happiest I could be right now in this moment in time, and all I could think was how happy I was to spend the rest of my life with Spencer Reid the man of my dreams. I also have a family after mine was killed.

"Well I to have a surprise for you all." I said letting go of Spencer and going to the top steps and calling everyone's attention.

"Okay." I started felling a bit nervous. 'How am I going to tell them'? Karyn wondered. "I and Hotch are the only ones who know this and I decided to change my name." I look at Spencer who looks shocked.

"I changed my last name to Rossi and when I get married to the man of my dreams I'm going to hyphen it." I said smiling at the end then looking over towards my dad who looked shocked and happy all at once.

My dad came up and hugged me and said. "You are the best daughter any father could ask for. I'm proud of you and happy that you found someone who makes you happy."

"Thank you papa." I said trying to hold back my tears as my dad released me from my hug only to be replaced by Hotch.

"Congrats Karyn. You've changed Spencer and I could tell that he changed you. In fact. You've changed the entire. Team by being here. David never would've known he had a daughter. And I would've never met such a strong and courageous girl who would tooth and nail to protect us." I couldn't hold back my tears anymore as Hotch said this.

"Thank you Hotch. I'm happy I was able to join this family even though I was a total Clutz and the first case we had was my old one." I said chuckling a bit while gently wiping my eyes from the salty tears that fell.

"You also helped Spencer through tough times. He isn't so much of a walking talking Wikipedia." I laughed a small laugh remembering all the stories I've been told by the team of Spencer and the others.

Hotch walked away a few minutes later and I was just leaning on a wall lost in thought of how good my life has turned out when I felt arm snake around my waist and pulled me into there arms. I could feel there breath on the side of my neck and I sighed in glee being in the arms of the man who I loved more than life it's self. The man I wouldn't be able to live without if anything happened to him and was pretty sure the same was for him.

"You've just made me the happiest man on earth Karyn Rossi."

"I love you Spencer."

"I love you too Karyn."

(A/N - I know it's a short chapter but I had to get this up so I can do the next chapter which is

Drum roll please

*drum roll*

THERE WEDDING!!!!

I can't believe this book is almost to a close, but do not fear loyal readers for there will be a second book called 'New Life' and you will see why it is called 'New Life' when you read it.

Anyway you know the drill. Vote, comment Whatever.

The ring Spencer gave Karyn is in the media so I hope

Tata for my my fellow profilers.