Chapter 3 The Truth

Trisha's POV

I woke up with someone laying down next to me in a bed. I looked over and saw Spencer asleep 'he's so cute! He looks so innocent. Hmm I wonder how innocent he is? Wait why am I thinking like this'? I move his arm and got up grabbing a few things to take a shower. I got in and let the hot water run down my back and over me upper thigh where I had a scar on my leg where Cole stabbed me breaking my femur in the process because he stabbed right on top of it so it took most of the force and broke.

I washed my hair with my tea tree shampoo that smells like mint and it relaxes me. I washed my body with peppermint shower gel. Yes I like mints. I put on my black slacks white botton down shirt, blue tie and a black blazer. 'All I need is a tan trench coat and I could be Castile'.

I looked at the mirror and couldn't help my self "Hello I'm Trish and I'm an angle of the lord." I jumped up and down fist pumping the air. "Oh, yeah, so can be the next Castile. Look out Misha Collins because I can do it as good as you." I finished my makeup and hair and exited the bathroom to see Spencer standing in nothing but boxers.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry I went back in the bathroom and closed the door. I felt my cheeks burn hot and my heart was threatening to beat out of my chest.

Spencer had a toned chest and arms that made me want to hide his shirts. 'Why the heck am I thinking like this'? I jumped when there was a knock at the door.

"Trish? You alright?" Spencer voice came through the door and I wanted to melt in y  shoes.

I opened the door to see him dressed and blushing.

"I heard you saying you could be the next Castile so I found a trench coat I normally don't wear so I thought you might want to use it." He held out a tan trench coat the looked like it could be Castile's.

"Are you sure I mean you've only known me for twenty-four hours I don't want to intruded." I started rambling but thankfully Spencer cut me off

"I don't mind besides it'll look better on you than me." I saw his cheeks turning even more red so I decided to add icing on the cake. I kissed his cheek and telling him thank you hoping JJ, Garcia or both could get who I was.

I saw Spencer turn red as a tomato and we left the room to go down to the lobby.

We where in the elavator and I had a thought.

"Oh my gosh! You look like Sam and I look like Castile. We could be hunters." I went in fan girl mode because Supernatural too helped me keep my sanity while living with Gibbs. And what made it better I got Tony and Ziva into the show.

"Spencer looked at me weird. "What's 'Supernatural'?" I gasped as the elevator opened to the lobby

"You don't know what Supernatural is?" I was stunned by those two words. Spencer shook his head. "What? It's only one of the most coolest shows next to Doctor who. Who are tied for number one on my list of favorite shows." Spencer looked at me and I swear his eyes lit up like the sun.

"You like Doctor Who?!" I could tell we where about to go into fan mode in front of everyone. But I didn't care.

"Are you kidding me! I love that show I even have a Sonic Screwdriver in my purse. It's 10's. I love Matt Smith as the Doctor don't get me wrong but David Tennant is my favorite. I've always liked him as an actor even when he played Barty Crouch JR in Harry Potter and The Goblit of Fire which is also my favorite book and movie in all the series." We walked up to the team and got weird looks.