Chapter 10 Story Time

Karyn's POV

I got out of the hospital and felt better then I did a couple days ago. I had no place to go to so I was staying with Reid because no one had any room. I called the storage unit that had my possessions and the bank that had all of my money. My dad left his business to me but I sold it and cashed in the insurance funds and took my money out of my account I saved and put in a over seas account that was blocked by hundreds of codes and pass's, and the only way to by pass them all was to use a voice  reconition software and only I could access it. Not even Garcia could by pass my soft where that I created.

I was in the passenger seat with Hotch driving and Spencer was in the back twiddling his thumbs looing accentious.

"Why are you nervous Spence? Scared im going to have abody in my storage space?" I was lightly laughing at the last part. Spencers' head snapped up and he looked at me in the nearview mirrow.

"Just kidding. I was joking with you Spencer. I dont have a body in my storage room just a clutter of crap that could fill a house." I rolled my eyes slightly dredding the sight that would await me.

"Turn up here Hotch." We barely missed the turn but I think Spencer cursed when we moved from one side of the car to the other.

"Should've worn your seat belt." I tease rubbing my neck that got hurt a bit from my belt.

"Shut up." Spencer moaned as we got out and walked to my storage. I had three double wide storage units that where HUGE. I unlocked the storage unit I wanted and was met with my library and my aray of tech. I walked over to a box labled 'Laptops' i grabbed it and put it in the trunk of the SUV. I went back in a grabbed another box labled 'Monitors' and put the too in the trunk. I walked back in and saw Spencer reading one of my books.

 "What book is that?" Spencer jumped and almost dropped the book while doing so.

"The complete collection of Poe." Spencer said looking sheepish

"One of my favorites." I say smiling at him remembering me telling him I loved him. I gestured to the other boxes of books littering everywhere "Welcome to my library and tech room." Spencer looked at me and looked around the room with wide eyes. "The two boxes I put in the SUV are laptops and monitors. I just need to get a box with a couple power stations that'll keep everything powered up." I clap my hands together and look at Spencer  "Then I'll have my liar back." I walk over to a box and picked it up but my shoulder decided to be a bitch and send a stapping pain through me. I cried out in pain and collapsed to my knees.

"Karyn?!" Spencer ran to my side and helped me up. Hotch soon came in from sorting everything out.

"What happened?" Hotch asked squatting next to me.

"Uh. Lifted a box that was to heavy for me and my shoulder and chest started hurting." I say putting a hand on both Hotch and Spencers' shoulder and lifting my self up. I again let out a gasp of pain and clasped on the floor again. This time Spencer caught me.

"I need to get those Power stations for my lair." I say getting back up a succeeding.

"Has anyone ever told you your stubborn?" Spencer asked

"Yes. I've been told many times. Just not in the best couple months. I've kinda missed it." I grab my pocket knife and cut open boxes and seeing what's in what. After a bit there was room for one more box and I found one I've not seen in forever.

"YES! I found it!" I jump up and down pumping my fists in the air like a idiot forgetting about my shoulder.

"What did you find?" Spencer asked crouching in front of the box.