Chapter 8 Month Later

Reids' POV

I was in the hospital for a few weeks because running after the doctor to follow where he was going and finding Karyn dying again and having to be put into a Coma on Life Support.

I never left the hospital or Karyn room. I put up a fight with the staff because they wouldn't let me visit Karyn, and after me sneaking out to get to her room they finally gave up because I also snuck past my team.

I also got visits from the team everyday. They also to turns staying the night with both Karyn and I.

While I was visiting last week I would talk to Karyn and tell her story's because it's told that Coma patients can hear you talk to them so I told her about me.

I told her about my past growing up. I told her about how when I was in high school how I was bullied non stop and when I was tied to the goal post neked because a girl I liked tricked me and I met the foot ball team. I also told her about how one time I was in Vagas at eighteen and just put my mom in the Sanitarium and needed something to not make me feel so guilty so I went and played Poker and got beat by a girl with midnight black hair and bright green eyes.

I also told her about Maeve and how her and I where suppose to meet for the first time but ended up getting kidnapped by her stalker and told her stalker to kill me instead but the Stalker shot herself and Maeve. I decided that today I would tell her about Tobias Hankle.

I walked into her room I got discharged two weeks ago but I never left her room so as I walked in with a bouquet of tulips and orchids for her I took a seat

"Hey Karyn." I say with a small a mile grabbin b her hand and giving her hand a small squeeze "I have a new story for you of me." And I started

"We where on a case a few years ago and it was before we got Rossi and there was this Unsub who would kill people who sinned and would make them confess them. Well we thought there was a witness and we went to talk to him and his name was Tobias Hankle. JJ and I went to talk to him and I put together that he was our Unsub." I paused and looked behind me to make sure no one was behind me listening to me

"Well JJ and I split up I went into a field to look around and heard a gun shot and before I could run I got knocked out; I woke up tied to a chair and Tobias was standing in front of me but I wasn't. Turned out Tobias had three personalities. Him, his father's and the arch angle Raphael.

His father would beat and torture the people into telling him there sins and Raphael would do the killing. Whereas Tobias would show compassion and give them something for the pain." I stopped because I've never talked to anyone about this. I never told my mom about this because I didn't want her to be so worried about me because she told me this job was dangerous and I needed to stay safe.

"Well after I woke up I asked if it was him and he said 'no I'm Raphael.' And I got beat and tortured. Well after the first time Tobias, the real Tobias came in with a vial and a syringe and the I tired to move away from him but I couldn't get far because I was toed to a chair." My voice started cracking as I told this part. It also pained me to tell the part coming up because I was scared that what if she did hear me and never wanted to be with me because of my addection to Dilouded.

"He strapped my arm to the chair and gave to it no matter what I did even with me telling him I didn't want it. Well he did that every time and I ended up over dosing on it a couple of times. I don't really remember how many times I OD'd but it was more than once that's for sure." I gave a small nervous laugh.

"Well. I was forced to pick people to die and had to watch while he killed them and the guilt that they died because I picked them ate at me. I also had to pick a member of my team to die. After ten minutes of me saying no and then Raphael pulled out a gun and said if I didn't I would die." I felt a lump in my throat from all the emotions I had shoved into an empty dark corner where I would never have then resurface.

"I picked Hotch. Well after words Tobias's father took me into a field and made me dig my own grave. Well before hand I stated a bible verse to help the team to where I was and hoped I was fond in time; I was to weak to dig my own grave because of the Dilouded that I could barely walk it was so bad. Well he dropped his gun because I knocked him down and shot him and killed him." Tears where now running down my face from this.

"Hitch came and I stood up and gave him a hug and cried a bit because I felt like I was the worst person on earth which I know is impossible but I still felt like it. Well before we left I asked if I could have a minute, they said yes and I went over to Tobias's body and took out the vials of Dilouded." My voice cracked more and I could barely keep myself together.

"I developed an addiction to it and I became angry with everyone on the team and I got help because I didn't like it." A sob broke out and I cried a bit more. I felt my hand get a small squeeze but ignored it and continued talking.

"And I'm scared that I'd you can hear me. You're going to hate me because of this and everything else I told you about myself. Most of the stuff I told you I've never talked about with anyone else."

"I don't hate you Spence."

(A/N Cliff hanger!

I had time to finish last chapter and make the is one because I'm in a car right now on my way to visit my grandparents for one to two weeks and have time to write. Anyway hope you liked this chapter I've not seen this episode yet so I did my best with hearing what other people have told me from the episode and YouTube so I hope it was good.

See you next chapter My Profilers.