Chapter 2: Plane Ride

A/N I do not own NCIS or there characters. I thought that they would be good in the story. They'll show up once or twice more in the story.☆

We finally got to the airport and went to where all the private airplanes where and pulled up to a hanger, and they have a Jet like there own private jet.

I got on the plain and called the agent who helped me restart my life.

"Yeah, Gibbs

"Hey Gibbs it's Trisha Brooks you told me to call you if I got the job or not. I have bad news......" I paused for effect

"What happened?"

"I got the job! I'm on my way to Seattle for a case but I don't think the team leader likes me very much. My phone died in the middle if the night so I didn't wake up to an alarm." I say a little fast.

"Well that's good I knew you'd get it."

"Hey I got to go planes about to take off. Bye agent Gibbs and thank you for everything I owe you my life." After that I hung up and out my phone on flight mode.

"Who was that?" I look up from my phone and see Morgan looking at me.

"Oh, uh, Agent Gibbs. He works for NCIS he helped me get the interview here." I say with a smile.

After a while I started getting bored and decided to walk around because my book on Micro Biology was getting boring. I'm working on my fourth degree and a second PhD.

I found a coffee room and grabbed so coffee when for the second time today ended up bumping into someone and spilling it on us both. It was once again Morgan but this time it was hot coffee.

"Oh my gosh. I swear I'm not doing this on purpose!" I say facepalming myself and my stupidity. "And now I really need a new shirt." Looking down at the now blue botton up shirt and black sweater covered in coffee.

I rush out of there and into the bathroom that was in the same area and pulled off my shirt and sweater and cleaning it in the sink hoping to get the stain out of it. We hit some turbulence because the next thing I know I'm smacking my head on the wall and my tailbone on the floor.

I get up and pull my partially wet shirt and leave the stall to go take a seat before I end up hitting the celling of the jet. I got part way there and hit another one which made me hit a seat next to the kid.

"Uh, I'm Dr. Spencer Reid. You must be Trisha Brooks the new agent." He stuck his hand out to shake mine and he introduced himself.

"Hi Dr. Reid nice to meet you." I say shaking his hand. "Sorry about my first impression, and how I look." I say slightly imbarresed by how I look in front of everyone.

"Don't worry. Morgan explained why you're late to all of us while you borded and all of us got our things." Raid said smiling.

"Oh, good. That is good by me." I say looking out the window that was perfectly and conveniently between both of us. 'Why is he making me feel nervous? I've literally have had one conversation with the guy and now I am nervous? I need to call Ducky when I have time because there's no way I'm calling To-'

"Brooks." I look and it was Spencer.

"Yes Dr. Reid?" I ask. I could feel my cheeks turning red.

"You where muttering to your self is everything alright right?" 'Great now they're going to think I'm crazy!'

"Oh yeah. I do it sometimes when I get lost in thought. I was wondering about the case and when it's over if I'll have time to call one of my friends." I try giving him a reassuring smile hoping he doesn't think I'm crazy.