#30. Picking A Birth Plan.

Niall:

It took a lot of thought over the past few weeks for you to really decide on a birth plan. You wanted to make the right decision for you and for your little man. Niall couldn't be more helpful during the process, reading up on all the different options that you could have during the process of labor and birthing. "So have we finally decided on something princess? As long as its perfectly safe for you and Keian it doesn't matter to me, you know i'll be there for you through it all" "I was thinking we could get a midwife, ya know, maybe two and we could have the baby here. It would be 100% safe and I know how you really hate hospitals, and I don't really want all those  people around me anyway, what do you think?" Niall smiled, kissing your temple as he sat next to you on the couch. "I like that, you having our little man in the same bed he was made. I'll call the birth center and make an appointment with a midwife."  As Niall called to make an appointment with the midwife, you called your mother, you wanted her to be there during the birth of your son because she's been the biggest help to you during your whole pregnancy. "Hi mom, call me back when you get this but I just wanted to call to let you know Niall and me have finally decided on a birth plan and I really want you here with me through it, its totally up to you but your always welcome to come, I love you, bye." 

Harry:

Harry was getting more and more nervous as the weeks ticked down to the birth of his son. It want him questioning the fact of him being ready to be a father, because he's been ready for this from the moment you told him you were carrying his child. He also wasn't nervous about you questioning being a good mother because he always knew you would be an amazing one. He was nervous, terrified even, that you both haven't created a birth plan yet.  Most of his nights he was on the computer while you slept soundly besides him, looking up the pro's and con's of going to a hospital, having a home birth, having a c-section, or going to to a birth center. His favourite option that he's come across, the one that's really stuck with him, while looking through these websites, was a water birth. He waited until you got home from work, he couldn't believe that you were eight and a half months pregnant and still working, everything you did amazed him. "Baby come here, I want to ask you something" he pulled your hand to sit on the bed, knowing you needed some time to relax. "Whats wrong, Harry" "Nothing it's just, the baby's coming soon and I was thinking, would you be open to having a water birth?" "A water birth? I never really thought about that honestly" "Well I read that the water help with the pain and it makes it easier for you and the nurses to bring out baby into the world" "I like that, a lot. Your gonna be there right because I cant do this by myse-" "Baby, I'll be in the damn water with you, if you want. You cant get rid of me that easily." He chuckled, laying next to you on the bed.

Liam:

"So, babe, are you going to get the epidural when you go into labor or are you gonna be the though women you are and go o-natural?" You chuckled, finishing up the dinner he was helping you make. "I don't know, maybe. I mean if I really cant handle the pain, then yeah" "Well it's all up to you, so whatever you say goes" he put a plate of food in front of you as he sat across fro you at the kitchen island. "I want dad there babe" "Really? I didn't really think he would want to be in the room with me ya know? thought it would gross him out" "You remember the day we told your parents you were pregnant? your dad was crying he was so happy. I've know your dad for quiet a while Y/N and I know that were only allowed to have about two or three people in the hospital room with us, but  it will be the best day of his life" Liam held your hand from across the table, he knew how to make every thing just fit in to place correctly, always. "Well if my dad's going to be there then I want your mom in there too" you smiled at him before starting to eat your food. Your babies were going to be here so soon you couldn't believe it, your family was growing more and more as the days went on.

Zayn:

Zayn was utterly and completely terrified of hospitals. He hated them beyond belief. When you finally came around to start thinking of how you wanted to go about giving birth to your daughter you knew right away that a hospital was out. "Trish can I ask you something? you know how Zayn hates hospitals, well I don't want to have out baby there and I was wondering if you had any ideas on where I could give birth in stead?" Trish's smile was wide, as she set down her mug of tea out on the patio table. She loved having you and Zayn over at her house and especially out in the backyard to catch up on how things were with her grandchild. "Of course dear, when I was pregnant with Zayn there wasn't a lot of options back then, but now, there's many. I know one of my friends daughters had a baby about two months ago and she was telling me that they went to a birthing center. She said it was a lot quieter and not a lot of those noisy machines, and you could have more family in the room with you if you wanted" "That sound's nice. I  really like that idea and I know Zayn will prefer that a lot more" "Zayn will prefer what more..?" there he was, he was coming through the door of the back yard with some cookies for the both of you. "We were talking about where to have the baby, and I really like the idea of a birthing center" "As long as your okay with it and your comfortable wherever you want to have our little girl I'll be there" he said kissing your cheek.

Louis:

Since you were currently 34 weeks along, Louis wanted to have a guaranteed place of where the birth of his daughters were going to be. "I think we should go the traditional way, and have the babies in a hospital. We know you'll be safe, and I'll get the best doctors and you'll be monitored to make sure my three girls are alright." You had your head laying on Louis lap, while he played with your hair, it was extremely hot outside because it was the beginning of summer time and the air conditioner in the house wasn't working properly.   "I think that's a good idea too, but don't forget by the end  of the week you need to help me pack a hospital bag. We need clothes for the both of us, some diapers and outfit's for the girls to come home in, and we need the car seats in the car before we have to leave for the hospital and we have to call your-" "Baby, baby, shh. Everything will go as planned, okay? Well have the bags packed and the car seats in the cars, every single part of our family will be called even if I have to get the boys to be on the phones all night long alright?" you sighed closing your eyes as you tired to get some sleep in the agonizingly hot weathers outside. 

****

Hey guys! thank you soooo much for all the reads and votes! ily guys so much <3 I hope you all had a great Christmas! I did, I got tickets to OTRA Tour, August 5th! in New Jersey and you should hmu if your going too!

I hope you all have a great New Years Eve / Day and hopefully 2015 will be better for you then 2014 was. xoxoxoxoxoxoxox