#11. Gender Reveal.

Follow my Twitter:@_or_nah_nialler.thx. I think this is my favourite, ADORABLE!! :)).Big reveal for what I chose the gender's to be.  this is the month they find out. {5 months pregnant}.

*****************

NIALL:JUNE

Denise, Maura and your mom helped plan the whole thing. It wasn't going to be alot of people, just close family including the boy's and their girlfriends. Both the mom's grabbed both hands and led you out to the backyard "Ok so all you do is lift the lid up and the balloons colour that you see is the gender of your baby". We walked over to the big box with the sign 'BOY OR GIRL?" on the side. "Ok before anything happens we need to record this moment". Everyone got out their camera's and phone's and we put our hands on the lid. 

"ONE...TWO...THREE". We lifted up the lid and about 10 BLUE  balloons. "WERE HAVING A BOY!!!!" Niall screamed at the top of his lungs while the boys tackled him into a hug and the girls pulled you into a hug congratulating you on your soo to be baby boy.

HARRY: JULY

Gemma planned the whole thing, nothing at all big and she wasn't even sure if it would work properly but she thought it was a cute and simple idea for the both of you. She bought you a plane white t-shirt and written in black sharpie marker and surprisingly neatly scripted said 'WERE HAVING A' and with a arrow pointing down.She put a blindfold over Harry's eyes and made his turn away from you and the forming crowd of your family and friends. She put paint on his hand and he put them on your baby bump. You both had your eyes closes and on the count of three they were opened and Harry removed his hands. There on your tummy was Harry's BLUE hand prints. You were shocked in a goo way of course. He pulled you in a tight hug and kept kissing your head. Everyone was excited but not as much as you and Harry for you baby boy to be here.

LIAM:AUGUST

It was Liam's birthday and the day you both were going to find out the gender of your baby. Liam's sister's and Eleanor helped with his birthday cake that was to reveal the gender when it was cut. It was a high cake with white fondant on it with pink,blue,green,and purple, owl on it in all different sizes. It was adorable. "Ok just cut the cake and you will find out the gender of your baby!!" Eleanor screamed in both your's and Liam's ear. Both of your hands gripped the knife as you cut a big piece of the cake and put it on the plate. Inside was a strip of PINK cake and another strip of BLUE cake. Twins. TWINS. "OH MY GOD WERE HAVING TWINS" you yelled as you jumped on Liam and gave him a giant kiss. "I cant believe were having twins. two babies, two little Payne  in the asses!" Liam whispered in your ear, still talking about your soon to be daughter and son.

ZAYN: FEBRUARY

It was a annual thing that every year on Valentines day all the couples would join together and go out for dinner. But since you were 5 months pregnant you decided to have the dinner hear and invite both your's and Zayn's parents to dinner this time.  Danielle was the only person who knew the gender of your's and Zayn's baby and it was her job to surprised both of you at dinner. Everyone arrived and dinner finished and you had your head leaning on Zayn's shoulder, you were a bit tired from cooking but you knew tonight would be a great night. Danielle but a long rectangular box in front of the both of you, it was wrapped in white wrapping paper and had the worlds 'GIRL BOW OR BOW TIE?'  written on the front. All eyes were on the both of you. You both ripped open the paper and inside was a light PINK wool knitted hat. Zayn leaked a few tears because you remember him telling you that he always wanted a daughter. "Your finally getting your baby girl" you told him pressing a kiss to his stubbly cheek, "No I already have my baby girl, now I'm getting another one". He was beyond excited for his second baby girl to arrive.

LOUIS:JANUARY

Since it was cold outside, Perrie needed a cute way to tell you both what gender your baby was. She was really helpful and when you brought this up to her she jumped on the idea. You and Louis told her not to day anything extravagant and she agreed. You were gathered at your apartment in the living room with the boys and their girldfriend's and some family. Their was two black balloons in the center of the room. "All you do is pop the two balloons and what ever color the sparkles are inside is the gender of the baby" Perrie announced. She handed you and Louis a push pin and locked hands. When they got down to three you and Louis put the pin into the balloon and the PINK & PURPLE sprinkled. "ITS TWINS, YOUR HAVING TWIN GIRLS" she yelled as everyone pushed you away from each other into their own group hugs. You finally found you way back to Louis and he pulled you in his own embrace. "Twins, babe.. two girls.Oh my god I'm going to be the only man in the house while you three do your hair or paint your nails" he pretended to fake groan, you pecked his lips and replied " Your gonna love it don't lie" He smiled thinking of your two daughters soon to be brought into this world.