#1. You find out.

Follow my twitter: @or_nah_Nialler. thx.

*****************

NIALL:

Your foot was nervously tapping the the tile floor in your apartment waiting for the damn timer to be up so you could check the pregnancy test. Well pregnancy tests, yeah maybe 5 test's were a little bit much but you had to be  sure. You knew that for the past 3 years that you and Niall have been married he always brought up having kids. In the first year and a half you weren't ready because you were young and wanted to really enjoy life. But thinking back now, you would give anything in the world to give him a baby. The look on his face last time you said you weren't pregnant broke your heart. But what if you were pregnant? would he be happy?  the boys were in the middle of their career so would a baby just slow him down more and more. Every bad though you could possible think of was flashing through you mind until you hear the alarm go off. The 3 minutes were up. You walked over to the sink were all the test were and shakily reached for one. Your eyes squeezed shut trying to prepare  your self for what was about to come, either heartbreak or joy. You slowly opened your eyes and looked at the test with 2 lines. Positive. You checked the rest all with the same answer and you couldn't believe it. You were carrying Niall's baby finally.

HARRY:

"You see Mr. Styles you have a low sperm count. It doesn't nessicerly mean you both cant have children it just means the chances of that happening are lowered. I'm sorry." the doctor walked out of the room quietly. You looked over to Harry who was staring off into space you knew this was killing him but he would never admit it. "Don't worry babe, we'll keep trying and everything will fall into place" you gave him a weak smile."It's just not fair I'm the husband I should be able to give you a baby.Theres no point anymore." You remembered every exact word he said that day. The day both your hearts broke. Harry's more for months and months he beat himself up over not being able to get you pregnant. You hoped it would happen but in the back of  your head was a big doubt. You were gripping three test in your hands tightly to the point your nails were making little crescents in your palm. You were pacing back and forth thinking positive thoughts in your head. You looked down at the test even though it probably wasn't time. Your heart stopped and your breath hitched. Positive. Harry finally did it, he gave you a baby. Your family was about to start.

LIAM:

Your hands and fingers were beating away to a careless rhythm coming from your music while you were sitting in the waiting room of the doctors office. You promised yourself if it was negative, you and Liam were done trying for a year because you couldn't take the heartache any longer. You took a notice to Liam every time he was around Lux or any other babies or toddler's. You saw the way he would look at them with this longing this immense amount of joy and from that moment you wanted to have his babies. But for 2 years of your life you both were trying without success. The sad part was you once caught Liam on Google searching baby boy and girl names and he even wrote some of them down. The amount of longing he'd want for a baby of his own and knowing there might be something wrong with you is awful. "Mrs.Payne?" Your head shot up and you took out your music. You followed him down a long hallway until you reached the room. "Ok Mrs.Payne, we just need a urine sample and the nurse right here will take your height, weight, and a blood sample and ask you a few questions. Other then that lets get this started." He left the room and you went into the attached bathroom and did your business handing it to the nurse. She came back and finished all the other things she needed for the doctor. About a hour later the doctor came back to the room. "So Mrs.Payne, we got your urine test and your blood test back and everything looks normal. Nothing wrong with you or your uterus. In fact im very pleased to tell you this Mrs.Payne but you are indeed pregnant. Congratulations.  Remember to eat right and take care of your body but NO STRESS. We'll see you back for your first ultrasound."

ZAYN:

You were out to lunch with one of your best and closest's friends that you have had ever since freshman year of High School catching u about the latest things going on. You were eating at a small Italian restaurant and you both got spaghetti with meat sauce and Parmesan cheese. "So how's Zayn? everything going good with you both?" "yeah yeah everything is great and wonderful, it's just... he wants babies, just as bad as I want babies but we've tried almost five times and every time I took a test all of them said negative. I just really want a baby with him but maybe I'm doing something wrong, what if my body cant handle being pregnant or what if something happens to me giving birth or if something happens to the baby I-" "Y/N listen I know how hard it is to get pregnant but it's going to happen for you and Zayn and you too and when it does and your holding that baby in your arms for the first time you'll never be able to love someone more. And both with Zayn's good looks and your's your baby will be like and angel from above." she giggled. Your smile was set on your face while you were in the middle of eating your felt everything from the whole day rise in your throat. You ran as fast as you could and spilled everything into the toilet. Your friend was right by your side holding your hair and rubbing your back. when you lifted your head she was giggling. "What?" "It's morning sickness we should get you a test." You were in shock could you really be carrying Zayn's baby? it made butterflies dance in your tummy.  You left the restaurant to get a pregnancy test while waiting you were imagining Zayn holding a little tiny baby in his big strong tattooed arms. "Look look! times up i need to know" you looked at the test and it read positive. "I'M GONNA BE A AUNT!".

LOUIS:

"Hey gorgeous, mom wants to take me and you you a weekend getaway at the beach so we leave Thursday and come home Sunday, so  it looks like you have some packing to do! see you then." you listened to your sister's voice mail and smiled. I was your annual Mother-Daughter weekend getaway that you have been doing it ever since you were 13. It was sometimes a coin toss vacation. Sometimes it was spent enjoying your mother's and sister's company and bonding. But other times it was a vacation where you hated everything, everyone and anything associated. You got out your suit case from your closet and started to fill it with all the summer clothes, bathing suits and  mostly everything else you needed. You went into the bathroom to get your makeup and hair dryer to pack in your bag and figured it would be a good idea to pack some tampons with you knowing that  you were only days away from getting our oh so lovely period. Two days into the trip you were laying on the beach in your polka-dot swim suit watching your sister  swim. "hey Y/S/N can i talk to you for a minute?" she came out of the water and sat in front of you. "what's up little sis?" "well i was just going over in my head and i realized I'm about....8 days late for my period. what the hell could that mean? I'm getting really worried what if something is wrong with me?" she thought for a minute smiling soon after. "holy shit. you do know what this means right? your probably pregnant!!! the only other reason could be your sleeping pattern changed or your under a shit ton of stress"  "i cant believe this we need to get to a store and get me a pregnancy test". You were pacing up and down a small section of sand while your sister was holding the test. "calm down everything will be great. OK times up come on down and see if your preggers." you took the test from her hands and pealed your eyes from the beautiful ocean view in front of your to down at the test. "SO! What does it say?" "P-positive" the smile was etched on your face. You will always have this beautiful unforgettable moment in your memory.