#12. Name's

If you don't like the names I'm sorry I really like the names I picked and if you really don't like them, then change it in your head but they are staying this way for the rest of the series. Follow my Twitter:@or_nah_nialler. thx. :). xoxo.

****************

NIALL:

"Princess you know we only have a few more months till he comes along, so... why don't give him a name?" Niall whispered into your neck as you've just been awoken by him. He cuddles into your side placing his large hand on your stomach, stroking gently. "How about John?" you whispered back to him still very sleepy. "No, no um.... Brady?" "No I don't like it" He sat up in bed and you did too just taking more time, "I'm mean I have a idea but I don't know hoe about something Irish like.... Keian? " You thought about the name for a good while, going over different ways your son's name would be said. "Keian, I love it, I've always loved this name and its spell a bit weird but what bout.. Ashier for his middle name?" you look into his beautiful blue eyes that had you from the first day you saw  him. You wanted you son to have his eyes. "Keian Ashier, I love it princess." {You pronounce it key-an ash-er} 

HARRY:

"Baby you know how much I love you right? but please for the love of anything sacred pick a damn name" He didn't understand. I was down to two boy names that I actually liked but I liked them so much that I didn't know what name I wanted first. Harry thinks it's just too easy all you do is pick out a name and your set, but no you have to like the name and get used to it. After all the child will be stuck with it for the rest of his life. You walked away from Harry to get some lemonade from the fridge. "Baby don't be mad I just want you to pick a name" "You don't get it Harold, our child, our baby boy will be stuck with this name for the rest of his life and I don't want him to have a shitty name so yeah it might take a little time but oh well." He moved over to you and wrapped his large arms around you waist to rest on your tummy. "I'm sorry ok, I'm just a little stressed out". You turned  in his arms staring into his eyes. "Think fast James or Landon?" without even thinking he replied "Landon". You moved to kiss his cheek as you made your way back to the couch. "Is it figured out now?" "Yup our baby boy will be named Landon James".

LIAM:

"And I thought it would be hard to think about names for one baby but now two" Liam rested his hands in his head after he got rid of the fifth baby name book you had laying all over the living room floor. You both had tons of names picked out but none of you liked eachother's, which was a major problem. "Liam how about.... Reagan for a girl? I think it's cute and different" He looked at you them took a look to your stomach muttering the name 'Reagan' over and over. "I love it Hun, now to our big man's name". You both picked up a baby book and started your search for the perfect name for what felt like the thousandth time. Every once and a while you would mutter some names and he would but you both didn't like them. "I got it! Augustus!!" you said happily. "Hun for the last time we are not naming out first born son Augustus just cause you read 'The Fault In Our Stars'" You frowned because not only did you love the name but you loved the book as well. Before you knew it a whole 2 hours passed and still nothing. "Well the good thing is I have the perfect full name for our daughter" Liam started out, "Reagan Melissa, I don't know I kept seeing the name and just sorta thought it fit." He blushed as you agreed. 15 more minutes passed until finally Liam just non challontlly said the name 'Devin' "Devin is the perfect name, Liam why are you so good at this, I cant even name my own children" "Y/N its ok. These things take time, what name have you always liked?" "Well Ryan but I don't thi-" "Devin Ryan, perfect like you." 

ZAYN:

You and Zayn were headed to the super market to get some food. You walked behind him as he placed the items into the shopping cart and you made your way to go pay. While leaving the store a woman in her mid thirties ran in front of you both casing after what seemed to be her daughter who was only about five or six. "MIA I TOLD YOU NOT TO RUN AWAY FROM ME." You stopped dead in your track, and as they say it was mother's intuition. Your daughter moved around in your belly signaling you were both thinking of the same thing. "Baby what's wrong do we have to go to the hospital?" Zayn looked like he was about to go and run with anything you were about to say, You grabbed his free hand and placed it on your belly. "Say the name Mia" he hesitated but then complied muttering 'Mia' "See Zayn she moved, for the past two weeks every time we thought of a name she didn't move, she likes it" you explained as he smiled to bright he looked like a shining star. "This is a bit out of the box but, what about Kinley as her middle name? its something different like how my name is". You just nodded your head happy that you daughter Mia Kinley would soon be here.

LOUIS:

Louis and you were sitting on the bed with one of his snap backs and little white papers all around. You've both thought of 5 names each and were writing them on the small slips of paper. You then were to fold them up put them in a hat and whatever four names would come out it the name's for you twin girls. You sat there thinking of the right one's you wanted in there because you both promised you would only change the names if they were really bad. Louis had his list finished in what seemed like 3 minutes but you didn't care you needed time. Eventually you rounded up all the names, not secretly looking at Louis' and placed them in the hat and mixed them up, here goes nothing you thought. Both of you drew on Peace of paper each. "Read your babe" "Carter" you smiled knowing it was the one you chose. "Johannah?" you knew it was another one you chose "babe that;s so sweet I cant believe you would want to name one of out daughter's after my mom". He kissed your cheek as you went for the next round. Letting him go first he pulled out "Ana, my choice" you had to say it wasn't bad you pulled out the name "Amelia" guessing it was another one of Louis' picks but you bother were happy with your soon to be, Carter Johannah & Ana Amelia.