#38. Autumn Activities

🎃🍁🎃🍁🎃🍁

Niall: (10 days)

Niall had been telling you he has a surprise for you and Keian, ever since the two of you have gotten back from the hospital ten days ago. When you woke up this morning, there was a note on his pillow for you 

'Hey baby girl, Keian is already fed and I have a surprise for us today. Just get ready and change into the outfit I put out in your closet. When you're done, come visit us at the park, you'll see what's going on after your here.'

So, after getting your morning coffee, you went into your closet finding a pair of beautiful maroon jeans with a flowy white shirt laid out. You paired it with some black knee high boots and a grey scarf. You spent the next hour curing your hair and applying some makeup before you were out the door and headed to the park.

When you arrived, almost immediately you saw Niall, and your baby boy. Niall was dressed in black jeans with a grey button down shirt. Keian had the cutest pair of tiny blue jeans on with a simple white shirt.

"What are we doing here babe?" you smiled giving both of your boys a kiss. 

"We are doing a photo shoot. Just the three of us. I thought the least I could do was have someone come take pictures and make memories after all you did carry our child for nine months." he smiled still cuddling Keian to his chest.

"Thank you so much Ni, I always wanted to do this and now I can with the two boys I love most in the world."

Needless to say the pictures turned out better than you ever thought and it was all thanks to Niall.

Harry: (11 months old)

The whole family was in the house, getting dressed for the cold weather outside. Scarves, hats, gloves and coats were being flung around like crazy. Harry and yourself were in the den room, dressing up Landon to the warmest he could be, after all you didn't want your baby sick.

The family was going on a hayride today, which was technically on a huge farm. There were pumpkins, hayrides, craft sections and all the hot chocolate you can drink. 

It took over an hour to get to the place but when you did, it was beautiful. Autumn leaves were scattered all around the ground, the air was crisp and the holidays were in the air.

The hayride took you through some of the most beautiful sights you've ever seen but the most beautiful sight was right next to you. Harry, clutching Landon to his chest, trying his best to give his son his warmth, it was the cutest thing.

"Where you guys headed we only just got here!" Anne yelled to you, smiling and laughing away

"Were going to go have some hot chocolate and warm up a bit, don't want little Landon bear getting sick before the holidays" 

And later that day you realized sitting in that little shop, sipping hot chocolate with the man of your dreams and a perfect son was a thousand times better than being outside in the cold.

Liam: (3 weeks old)

The boys and their wives were gathered together for a week away of family fun. So you all rented a giant log cabin in the mountains, but about two miles down the road was a apple farm. 

"Are we all ready to go have a fun day of picking apples and making memories everyone!" Harry was a bit over excited when it got to be this time of year but bless his little heart

"Does anyone know what the temperature is outside?" you asked finishing up the last of your breakfast.

"I think its about a nice 15 degrees out there, so everyone has to dress warmly" Niall called over his shoulder before disappearing into the living room.

After putting your plate in the sink, you went into the bedroom you, Liam and the twins were sharing, seeing your man wrapping himself up.

"Are you excited babe? it should be a fun day" he kissed your cheek before lacing up his boots

"Um, Li, I think i'm gonna stay home with the twins. But have fun today okay"

"Wait what? baby why aren't you going" he wrapped his arms around your waist pulling you close to him

"It's 15 degrees outside Liam, that way to cold for three week old's to be in, Im sorry baby"

Everyone did go out as you stayed at home, after you almost had to force Liam out the door, not without promising to bring you home more than a dozen apple, which he did.

Zayn: (6 months)

It was Thanksgiving, in New York with your family and it was your favorite time of the year. Your mother had a apartment right dead center of the city and all the magnificent huge Macy's Day Parade balloons were so close they almost rubbed up against the windows. The house was filled with the wonderful smell of turkey, stuffing, potatoes, corn, carrots and more.

Zayn had Mia tightly in his arms sitting on the couch watching the Parade from the T.V instead, you curled up next to him kissing his cheek lightly. 

"Oh! this is my favorite part I love the Rockettes" 

He chuckles before turning to you "So why didn't you become one babe"

"I was too short. And I met think guy who I thought was way better, turns out being with him and having a daughter with him was way better."

Louis: (4 months)

Though Louis was british and didn't normally celebrate Thanksgiving, you on the other hand loved to decorate the house regardless. Boxes upon boxes were scattered through the house as you couldn't contain your excitement.

"Baby I love you, but if you bring up one more box, i might divorce you"

"Oh shut up you, what can I say? i'm  in the holiday spirit. I making memories for you, me, and the girls."

"Yeah but the girls aren't going to help us with all these decorations now are they?"

Needless to say, four hours passed, with some meltdown's from the twins but when you were both done, man did the house look beautiful.