#10. The Heartbeat.

Follow my twitter @or_nah_nialler. thx. There should be two more preferences up tonight. :)

*****************

His POV { 3/4 months pregnant} {17~18 weeks}

NIALL:

She was laying there, on the small cold chair in the doctor's office, while the lady was pushing the camera to her stomach. This is the first time I'm here, finally seeing our little seed. She gripped my hand tightly in her's as she smiled her beautiful smile at me. I leaned over to her to press a kiss to her forehead then her cheek. "Ok mommy and daddy this is your little baby right...there, and if you listen closely you can hear the heartbeat". The room quieted down low enough for us to hear the faint and slow thud of our child. I couldn't keep my eyes from not crying. There a real little person inside her and hearing  the heartbeat made me feel like the proudest father in the world. 

HARRY:

I rushed down the corridor  of the small doctors office, I'm unbelievably late for Y/N's ultrasound appointment. This is the first one im actually going to be there for. Today was the biggest day in her pregnancy, well for me right now. Y/N told me that in this appointment we can hear the baby's heartbeat for the first time. I find the door number and make my way in out of breath from the running I was doing. "OK Mrs.Styles your all done for toda-" "WAIT!", Please I know I'm late but let he hear the heart beat, please". I moved over to Y/N and took her hand in mine. The nurse applied more jelly to her tummy and moved around the controller. Thump...Thump...Thump...Thump...there it was, my baby. Our baby.It  didn't feel real, but I knew the giant goofy smile on my face was because of it.

LIAM:

Of course I'm not there. With my job I'm never there. It didn't bother me as much when it was just me and Y/N because she understood about touring or would come with me. But with a baby involved there are too many risks. And I hate it. Me and the boys were halfway across the world doing press for the sequel to or movie 'This Is Us' {yes the boys are really doing a sequel} and I was so far away from them. She called me about 3 hours ago telling me today was her doctors visit to hear our baby's heartbeat. That depressed me even more. The boys noticed I was upset so they gave me the day off. I was sitting on a chair on the balcony of the hotel for once with peace ans quiet. My phone buzzed signaling I got a text message. 'Hun the doctors was great! I cried sooo much it was amazing!. Really wish you were there, but since you weren't here's a gift for you. xx'  The next message I got was a link to a voice memo. I sat back and played it and you could hear the very faint heartbeat coming through the speakers. The rest of the day I showed it to everyone and anyone I could find.

ZAYN:

I walked into the apartment with a gift for her under my arm. She was in the kitchen making something that smelled great. I grabbed her elbow and pulled her away from the stove and gave her a soft kiss. "I have something for you that I think your going to love" I placed the box on the table and watched her expression. "You got us a home ultrasound machine?" she pulled the tools from the box and read the instructions. "Come on babe lets see if it works". I Pulled her over to the couch and layed her down while she lifted her shirt. I sat there moving around the controller until I hear a thud. "Oh my god what did I do...something wrong" i started to worry. "Zayn babe, it's the baby's heartbeat listen". It was amazing. "I thought it was too early to hear it Y/N" "me to but I guess not. This is amazing, RECORD IT BABE!".

LOUIS:

"I've been taking really good care of her doc, I read up on all the thing she should eat and what's good for the baby and ways to help pain and to sleep and I have a few questions like, what of the placenta wont come out of the baby get's suck or-" "Mr.Tomlinson, I really like how much your helping your wife and becoming aware of things and making this pregnancy on Y/N much easier but I promise you as long as your wife isn't doing harm to the baby and the baby is out of harms way, everything will go fine. I promise" I looked to Y/N as she held out her hand to me and I instantly took it. "It will be fine boo, now lets hear our baby's heart." I was sitting there maybe for a half hour just enjoying the sound of our child's heartbeat. Nothing in this world could be more amazing. I feel like the luckiest son of a bitch on this planet.