#24. Hormonal Arguments

NIALL:

You've come home after a long day at work to find Niall sitting on the couch surrounded by the other boys. Normally you wouldn't mind, you loved the boys but you were so tired and sore you weren't in the mood for them to be up yelling half the night at the TV.

It also didn't help that beer bottles and food wrappings littered the while entire living room.

"Niall can I talk to you for a minute?"

He got up, excusing himself from the boys who were too busy playing GTA.

"Hey princess, have a good day?"

"Not really, no. Just listen ok I don't care how long the boys stay as long as your quiet so I can take a nap. And when they leave I need you to clean the living room."

"Why do I have to clean the room?"

"Because you made the mess Niall"

"Damn it Y/N I want one day with the lads!"

"And thats fine Niall, but I just want you to keep the house clean"

"Your my wife Y/N your supposed to clean up after your husband"

You were shocked. Niall never talked to you like this. Never. He was yelling at you so much the vein in his neck was bulging. You knew the other boys were hearing what was happening, but they were too polite to say anything.

"You know what Niall? FUCK YOU"

You didn't even wait for his reply as you stomped your way up the staircase, slamming your bedroom door.

HARRY:

Waking up sore was a normal. But waking up with Harry trying to lay on you was aggravating.

He was drooling on you bump while snoring. One arm across your face and his legs trying to tangle with yours.

"Harry move"

You shook him hoping he would wake up.

"Harry move! I cant fucking breath"

You yell pushing him to the floor.

"What the hell Y/N? I could have broken something!"

"Well you should have gotten off of me!"

"Why are you being such a bitch? It isn't even 7 in the morning"

"You want to know why Harry? because you fucking annoy me!"

"Well if I annoy you so much I might as well leave then"

"Go right ahead! I'll walk you out!"

He pulled on some clothes before barreling out of the door to clear his head.

LIAM:

"I don't want you going to that party Y/N!"

It was a party for Perrie. Well for all of Little Mix, to celebrate before they started their tour.

"Why Liam? Zayn's your best friend we should go support his wife. Come on It will be fun!"

"I said no. End of discussion."

You couldn't believe him. Liam was usually understanding most arguments were just forceful talking not screaming till your voice hurt. And you were glad it wasn't up to that yet.

"Fist of all, Liam I'm your wife not your daughter, If I want to go to a party then I'm going. you want to stay home and self loath then be my guest."

"For once in your fucking life would you just listen to me?"

"Well too bad Liam. I'll see you later"

You yell before slamming the front door ready to enjoy the night.

ZAYN:

Shopping with Zayn was one of the easiest things in the world. He would nag you to get something just silently put it in the cart while walking down the isle.

But today was different. Your belly was so big it was becoming difficult for you to take things off the selves.

"Its okay babe I got it"

He says reaching up to grab the box of pasta.

"No I got it"

"Babe seriously, I got it"

"Damn it Zayn all I want to do is get a damn box of pasta off the shelf and you wont let me!"

"Babe calm down please. Your just having some hormones just please let me get it"

"Don't tell me I have hormones! I would know Zayn alright!"

You say voice shaking almost about to cry.

LOUIS:

"Theres my three favorite girls!"

Louis' hands attack your belly the minute you walk through the door.

You had bags up to your shoulder with clothes for you, Louis, and the twins.

"Lou you think you could help me with these?"

But he never took his hands off your belly.

"Please Lou"

"Y/N come on I haven't seen you all day and I want to feel the girls moving around.

"Louis stop touching me! I'm sick to death of you always waning to touch my stomach. its cuts sometimes but your relentless!"

"Well Im sorry Y/N if I just want to try and feel my daughters! There not inside me Y/N I don't know what if feels like!"

"Whatever Louis I'm taking a nap"

***

There will be no part two. Sorry. Love you guys thank you sooooooooooooooo much for 6K reads!

Sorry if there are mistakes :/