#5. Your baby bump.

Follow my twitter: @or_nah_Nialler. thx. sorry if there short.

*****************

NIALL:

"Hey Niall could you help me pick out something to wear to work? my boss will be there today and I want to look nice" Niall appeared in the doorway and walked to your closet. "how about the purple one with ruffles?" you shook your head. " the yellow one?" "no way" "how about the red one with the short sleeves?" your eyes lit up knowing he picked a good one. "You a genius Niall thanks for the help." You took off your pyjama shirts and tank top and put on the red shirt and balck dress pants with some small heels. you were about to go down stairs for some food when you stopped to look in the mirror. You turned to the side and there it was. You very small bump. Its was practically un- noticeable but to you it was the best thing in the world.Your little munchkin was inside there probably having a party every moment.

HARRY:

You stepped into the shower trying to relieved some of your stress you've been getting from work. All you wanted to do was be with Harry but he was working.The water wasn't doing much to help so you started to rub your shoulders. You looked down and that's when it caught your eye. The small bump coming from your lower tummy. You smiled touching your belly realizing there's actually a baby in there. Harrys baby. As if he knew you were thinking of him he walked into the bathroom. "hey baby you have room for one more?" you giggled at him still happy about your bump. He stepped in and you hugged him. You were both just standing there under the shower holding each other. Nothing could ruin this moment.

LIAM:

You were sitting on the couch in our living room surrounded by Snickers bar wrappers, you weren't sad or depressed you were just hungry. You liked to eat before you were pregnant its just now, well its amplified by ten notches. The sad thing was, you had eaten maybe about 25 snickers bars and you were still hungry.Sighing you got up and made the long journey to the kitchen in search of more candy while you kept your hand on your belly. You started to move your hand in circles while looking in the cabinets. That's when you felt it. the small pudge at the bottom of your belly were your baby was sleeping peacefully. "Looking for more snickers bars hunnie?" you turned to see Liam already holding a bag. "Your the best".

ZAYN:

"Babe come here I like it better when you sit in the studio with me while I record, it relaxes me." he took your hand leading you into the small room. "but babe wont that like pick up any sound that I make?" "no it will be fine just hold my hand" he reached out for you. "sometimes you really act like a girl you know that?" he chuckled and began to sing with his beautiful angelic voice. Your hips were starting to ache for no apparent reason. You looked down trying to see if the ache would be caused by anything in particular but nothing. Then you figured out the cause of the ache. The small baby growing inside of you decided to  make you uncomfortable but you didn't care there it was your baby bump. The best thing about this memory was Zayn singing 'Half a Heart' next to you.

LOUIS:

"Good morning sweetie, I have good news. Niall called me before and said management gave us a day off so get ready sweetie its just you and me all day long. Your choice of what to do." you smiled at him while he embarrassed you in a hug giving you sweet kisses to your neck and shoulder. "you know what I really want to do today Louis?" he smiled at you while laying down with you. "whats that sweetie?" "I want to lay here all day with my husband, eat some food and watch some movies, how about that?" "that's sounds perfect". he went to get some food and movies while you pushed off the blanket. You only had your bra and shorts on which was totally fine for Louis of course. You looked to the door then back down, noticing something, like a really really small hill in your tummy. where your beautiful baby was. you were sure this day would be perfect.