#17. Shopping for the baby.

Thank you guys for 4K read! I appreciate it. And I know I havent been updating like I promised I've just been under alot of stress with my family right now and im trying to update and think of things but im just mever in the mood anymore. But I'll deff try to update but they may be shorter... love you guys for understanding.

Niall:

You despratly needed a car seat. So on a sunny Thursday afternoon, you were sitting in the car driving to Babies R Us. You brought alog Niall even though he was beyond tried. Between trying to record for the new album, signings and preping for the baby it was making him more and more stressed even though he wouldnt show it. The baby department was filled with clothes, bottles and toys but you coulnt find a car seat theat would fit a new born.

"Hi, im Kathy is there anything you need help with today?"

"Um yea.. he and my wife need a carseat for a newborn but we cant find any, there all above 5 months." Niall rested his hand on the small of your back trying to ease the slight pain you always felt there. You smiled at the young teenager helping you both, thanful you wouldnt be here too much longer.

"Oh yes, well im pretty sure we have some stocked in the back, is there any specific type you want or..."

"Just one thats not complicated and is easy to mangae, we dont need one to take us two hours just to put it in the backseat, ya know?"

Kathy smiled at the flat out tome you used as she went to look in the back. She came out ten minutes later with a paper and pen in hand.

"Okay, I've found the easiest carseat we have all you have to so if fill out this sheet, and tell me if you would like pink or blue?"

Niall took the paper and started to fill out infprmation the store needed.

"Blue would be perfect."

HARRY:

"Babe we have no bottles"

"What do you mean?, I got a whole bunch from my baby shower"

"Well there not here, I mean they should be in the box labeld 'Baby Stuff', but its,um..not"

"Damn it, I dont have it in me to go back and forth right now Im just really tired and-"

"Baby its fine. I'll go to the old apartment and you stay here okay I dont want you or the baby getting stressed"

For the last two months Harry and you have been going back and forth from the old apartment to a house, moving clothes and furnature and all of the stuff you've getten from family and friends from your baby shower, but since your belly has been growing more and more, you've had more pain. So when Harry took you to the doctor anf found out that you could only do so much in the day or the stress will hurt teh baby, he nearly locked you away in the bedroom.

With one arm supporting your back, Harry waled you to the big King sized bed, and layed you down. He grabbed your body pillow that molded to your body to help with your back pain.

"You take a little nap and I will go get some bottles and bring back some dinner. Does Italian sound good?"

"Yeah it does actually. Thank you babe"

LIAM:

'Are you still shopping?' this is the first text you've go in two hours from anybody. You were out getting some things for the twins, just small things but becuase your tummy was so big and round it took you longer to move around the store

'Yeah' you were at target getting something for the twins.

'I'll be there in 10 minutes okay, you've been shopping for nearly 5 hours'.

You agreed because your ankles were killing you, so you sat down with your shopping cart in the tiny food court.

Four cookies and one lemonade later, Liam was sat across from you in his classic plaid shirt and grey beanie that you adored.

"How can you shop for this long? I thought it would slow down since the baby was growing but I was clearly wrong" he chuckled

"Well I wanted to get some things for the twins but, since they wont stop growing it takes me longer to get around the store cause oft ankles."

He sighed, it killed him to see you in such pain because of the twins. But he knew you would deal with it until they were ready to come out.

"But, I got some really cute stuff! Look i got them blankets with their names on it and some teddy bears.."

"Hey babe, why don't you sit here and relax okay? I'll be back in five minutes"

He wandered around the store until he got to the baby clothes picking out small outfits for his son and daughter.

He came back in twenty minutes, smiling so big that he had the adorable crinkles by his eyes showing off what her got them.

One thing was for sure, Reagan & Devin would be absolutely spoiled.

ZAYN:

"I have a idea for you babe"

"Oh yeah? what is it?"

Zayn and you were laying in bed like usual, his back against the headboard while you sat between his legs, his hand rubbing over your tummy as if he was trying to feel your little girl inside of you.

"I think you and Waliyha should go out and get your nails done. You can get away from me and have a bit of girl time"

"I love being with you Zayn! but if she's up for it i'll go, plus you haven't seen your sisters in a while you've been too caught up with me and the baby"

"That's because I love you both so much and don't want anything to happen to my two favorite girls"

Zayn called up Waliyha and she agreed. You put on one of Zayn's large sweat shirts and black tights, kissed him goodbye and you were out the door.
*
"Hey Y/N! how's pregnant life treating ya?"

"Its good! yeah, would be better if she didn't want to tumble all around when I try to sleep but..." You told her as she laughed.

As you were getting your nails done your heard Waliyha gasp next to you.

"Look at how cute this is!!"
She held up a little white box with a pink ribbon around it, inside were small bottles of nail polish, mostly girly colors.

" I am so getting this for my niece!"

You giggle at how excited Waliyha was, waiting for the day she could show her niece how to paint her nails.

LOUIS HIS POV:

It was early in the morning, too early. But it was time for me to get up and go to the studio.

I wish I didn't have to leave her, I wish I could just lay here all day and just listen to her talk about what its like to have life growing inside her.

I kissed her cheek as my hand left her tummy and then the bed. I pulled the cover on her even more on her so she didn't get a chill as I went to shower.
*
"Great session guys! come back on Friday alright?" Paul told you five as you left the studio.

"You should come grab a pint with us! ya haven't been out in a while" Niall always trying to get me out, he knew I missed hanging out with them but he knew Y/N was my main priority right now along with my girls.

"I wish I could mate but I have to get some things for my girls"they chuckled.

"Your a great husband Lou! Have a good night" Niall said to me as he patted my back.

I went to Babies R Us, and looked around for what I needed.

Finally after finding the two baby rockers I wanted I went to buy them.

"Im home Y/N! Come here I have a present for you"

She came down the stairs, still in my shirt that was fit to her bump with her comic book Jammie's.

"What's you get? I was just about to make dinner"

"Look I figured I would get it for you, well us ya know cause we didn't get it at the shower so.."
I stepped away, showing her the rockers as the smile grew on her face.

"Lou there perfect, there gonna love it! thanks you babe."