#40. Thank You

Walking In The Wind- One Direction

"Goodbye's are bittersweet, But it's not the end, I'll see your face again." 

Well, I'd like to take the time to sit down right now, the day after Christmas and just write to you all. To all of the people who change my life by reading my book. And I'm not talking about everyone, I'm talking to you, reading this. You changed my life and I don't know what else to say but thank you.

Thank you is a huge understatement because thank you doesn't sum up what I can say to you for making my writing career successful (to me at least) 

I know i've said this is the chapter I have titled 'One Year' or something like that, but you have truly helped my through some tough times in my life, especially this year particularly. 

Writing these preferences were my escape into my imagination. Me sitting on the couch or laying in bed just pondering all the different scenarios I wish would happen (but know that never in a million years would happen)

I want you to know, that this isn't the end. It is the end for this book but I will come back. I have so many idea for other preference books I want to and will most likely write in the future and who knows maybe 2016 will be a big year for my future work..? but to be honest it's all up to you.

You were the reason my book got even semi- popular. You were the reason I kept writing for almost two years straight. And you're the reason for my next work. It's up to you if you want to read my silly little writings and If you wouldn't mind I'd take any feedback from you on what you would like to see me write next.

I cant tell you enough how much I insanely love you and thank you extremely for 107K read that actually blows my fuckin mind. 

I will be back. Writing for you. I hope you all had a amazing an amazing Christmas and or holiday season and I hope you all have a great New Year.

All the love, xoxoxox

~Courtney <3

"Just close your eyes and see, I'll be by your side, Anytime your needing me."