#19 His Surprise

NIALL:
It was a long day of work and with your seven month pregnant belly, it didn't make staying on your feet feel good at all. You opened the door and took off your coat, hearing Niall from the living room yelling if the TV, probably watching a soccer game. You changed into your jammie's before heading back down stairs. You stood directly behind the couch so Niall couldn't see you, your arms were swung around his neck, your head pointing down so all your hair fell onto his chest, while you gave him a big kiss.
"Christ princess, you scared me"

"Sorry babe, what do you want for dinner?"

"Princess you've been standing all day lay down for a while."

"But I have to-"

"Get in the car"

"What are you talking-"

"Y/N, please you've been stressing lately and I don't want you or the baby getting sick"

You walked to the car putting the buckle around your swollen belly while Niall took his place in the drivers seat. He drove for nearly a half hour, as you slowly listened to Coldplay flow through the car speakers.

"Okay I found this place about a week ago cos Mum showed me, it's a spa for pregnant women so go in there relax and enjoy"

You were shocked, knowing that he would go through all this trouble for you shouldn't be a big surprise but it was. You kissed his cheek as you stepped down from the car waving at him.

"Wait princess, give me a call when your done yeah? I'll probably be with Zayn or Louis" 

"I love you so much" you yell as you walk up to have a relaxing spa day. 

HARRY:

You've read that during your pregnancy the woman can become depressed or sad even before the baby  comes, and you were. You were fully depressed but you were sad on a daily basis. Yes, you had Harry, the boys, their girlfriends and your family but there was one person you were missing more them anyone. Your brother Aaron. He was on the Marines and has been gone fore nearly a year 1/2 now.

You didn't even know if he knew you were 6 months pregnant.

"Hey baby, I was wondering the boys and their girlfriends are gonna have a little party at Liam's to celebrate the release of the new album, so you should come with me"

"Harry-"

"Please baby. I know your feeling down but you should get out take your mind off things. Plus you need some exercise and I seem to remember you buying a new dress you've been excited about wearing"

You pushed the blankets back revealing you looking a complete mess but Harry was just happy to see your face.

"Fine I'lll go but only because your too damn cute to say no to Styles"

An hour later your showered, makeup was on and shimming into your dress.

"Help me zip this up Haz"

His fingers brished along your bare back 'finding the zipper' as his soft lips kissed your necks and shoulder. His lips moved to your ear nibbling a little before he spoke.

"I'm really glad your going with me tonight, I love you so much."

After hello's were said, you found your way back to Harry his arm wrapping around you. 

"I would like to make a toast, to these great guys coming out with yet another album. Guy's your gonna smash the record sales. And to the ladies, you've put up with these five for yet another year, And congrats to Harry and Y/N we cant wait to welcome baby Styles" Paul said.