#2.Telling him.

Follow my twitter: @or_nah_Nialler. thx.

*******************

YOUR POV:

You were running around like crazy getting things ready while Niall was shopping for food. The previous day while Niall was sleeping you went to this cute little Irish family store one town over and asked the guy if he had any baby booties. You picked out the cutest ones with little baby shamrocks on then and you knew this was the perfect way to tell him. You still couldn't believe that you were gonna have Niall's baby. You still haven't told anyone and you were nervous about telling Niall. You picked up a card also with your pregnancy test and taped it inside. You placed his Guitar on the couch and out the card and booties on top of them. Now you have to wait till he gets home.

NIALL:

While heading up the steps to our house I couldn't help but wonder why Y/N was acting so weird and awkward for the past 3 days. Maybe she was sick or have problems with something or someone. I swear if anyone messes with her I would-. I'm interrupter in my thoughts when my chest bumps into my front door. I unlock it and set the food on the table. "Y/N! princess you home?" "Yeah i'm in the living room Niall come here." She was sitting on the table in front of the couch and looked really nervous "Princess are you ok? do you feel sick or is something bothering you because you know you can tell me anything." she kissed my lips softly and giggled. She moved from the table so the couch was in view. "what's that princess?" sitting on my Guitar was a card and-and baby booties?. She was blushing uncontrollably it was so cute. "Open the card". The card contained a pregnancy test. " 2 lines what does that mean?", "It means I'm pregnant Niall, were gonna have a baby" "a baby? A BABY HORAN". The hug seemed to last forever  and in nine months I get to see what Y/N and I created.

Your (POV):

Harry was doing some background work in the studio with the rest of the boys while you were thinking of ways to tell him you were pregnant but couldn't think of anything. You wanted it to be something really really good because you've been trying for forever and you wanted to see the look on his face so badly. Your phone lit up signaling you had a text from your one and only husband. 'On my way home now baby. need anything?'. You quickly replied making you more anxious 'no its ok but I have a surprise for you at home'. You quickly went into the bathroom and got your best red lipstick and lifted up your shirt and wrote 'YOUR GONNA BE A DADDY!' on your flat stomach. Here goes nothing.

HARRY'S (POV):

"Baby where are you I want to see this surprise you got for me". I looked around the whole house until I finally found her on our bed curled up in a ball. "Baby you alright?" "yeah its just my tummy hurts. could you rub it?". She laid on her back with her arms under her head looking into my eyes. I kissed her lips and a smile appeared making my own smile come out. I lifted her shirt about to start rubbing circles when something caught my eye. Written on her stomach it said 'YOUR GONNA BE A DADDY!' Her eyes met mine almost instantly. "I-is it true?" "Yes I took three tests about 2 days ago and they all said positive" I tackled her onto the bed giving her multiple kisses to every part on her face and she continued to laugh. "I'm so proud of us" she whispered through my curls. I finally did it, I was finally able to give her a baby.

YOUR (POV):

"Liam how about we go out to dinner tonight at your favourite restaurant? you've been working really hard on the new album with the boys and I think we deserve a night out" He looked up from his phone and smiled that smile that made your heart warm. "Of course hunnie, I'm so happy that your proud of me", you giggled and went into your shared bedroom to change. You got dressed and took the bag you got from the craft store and put it in your regular bag. You kissed Liam before you headed of to work. When you got there you totally ignored all the work you had to do and got out your craft bag. emptying the content you started to get to work. you picked up the baby bottle and wrapped different pink and blue clothes around the bottle you put the small tag on the side of the bottle and wrote 'were gonna need this in nine months'. Now all you had to do was get to the restaurant and give it to the waiter to give to Liam without him getting suspicious. This should be fun.