#28.Insecurities

Niall:

         Tears pooled in your eyes as all the dresses you owned were scattered all around the room. You and Niall were attending a Charity Ball this evening but none of your dresses fit, due to the life growing inside of your belly. You got up from your seat in the chair and walked to your bed. you just wanted to lay down and leave the stress of trying to find something to fit you. You were laid under the covers when Niall came int o the room.

        "Princess, you almost ready? we have to leave in an hour" He sighed when he noticed your body laid under the covers.

        "Princess, what are you doing? is our little man giving you some trouble?"

He sat next to you in the large bed, rubbing circles into your back. "No Niall, absolutely nothing fits me! I have nothing at all to wear, so what's the point of going? have fun without me okay?" You buried your face even further into the pillow as you relaxed more and more as his fingers traced your spine. 

        "Well if your not going, then I'm not. We can go shopping tomorrow and get you so many beautiful new dresses okay?" he whispered in your ear and his arms wound around your waist. 

Harry:

        Harry insisted on going to the beach with you today but you were reluctant because walking around a beach with people staring at you while being 8 months pregnant, wasn't very appealing to you. 

        "Babe, you ready to go?"

        "I'm not going" You felt like you looked horrible, practically feeling like a beached whale. You had on your red and white bikini with your very big belly protruding through

        "Babe why not? it will be so much-" He was cut off by walking into the bedroom, mesmerized by how amazing and sexy you looked.

        "Whoa, you look.. so fuckin hot" he let out a groan, already feeling his swim trunks tighten. Now was not the time. 

        "No I don't! I look so fucking fat, how could this in any way be the slightest bit attractive" you arms were waving in the air pointing to your belly that held your precious son.

        "Are you kidding? You look beyond amazing. Nothing is more beautiful then my wife, looking glamorous while carrying our son" He smiled and pulled you in for a hug before rushing you out of the house to get to the beach while the sun was still shining bright.

Liam:

        You were taking a bath to try and relax your tense muscles, your belly was poking out of the bath water, making you giggle. The front door opened and closed telling you Liam was finally home from the studio. You decided to get out of your bath, wanting to just have a cuddle with him in your big comfy bed. A large white fluffy towel was wrapped around your body as you made your way to the bedroom to put on a bra and some panties. When you were done, Liam stopped dead in his tracks.

        "You look really beautiful baby" Liam smiled taking in the gorgeous sight of his stunning wife, and the twins that were resting comfortably in your stomach. 

        "No, I don't.. do you see these hideous stretch lines? I'm never gonna have the body I used to.." you whispered, tears forming in your eyes as your hands tried to cover up the likes that were settled on the sides of your belly. 

        "You body is beautiful Y/N, and smokin hot! I love you the way you are baby" he brought your half naked figure into his arms as the tips of his fingers traced lightly on the lines you hated so much.

Zayn:

        You just wanted a relaxing day, laying around with Zayn. He was extremely tired from all the work he was doing in the studio and you were just tired from being pregnant. 

        "Baby, why don't you wear my shirt? you look uncomfortable" and you were, very, in your fleece pj's making you sweat excessively.

You regrettably got out of bed, the cold air making you feel a little better. You were stripped down to just your underwear as you grabbed a shirt from his closet. Zayn kept his eyes on you the whole time as his shirt when over your head. Your hear nearly broke in half when his shirt refused to stretch around your rounded belly. 

You released a shaky breath feeling unbelievably fat at the moment, Zayn was out of bed in seconds, his arms already finding their way to rest comfortably on your belly. 

        "I know what your going to say, but does it really matter if my shirt fits or not? were going to have a beautiful baby girl, who we get to love and show off and in 6 months from now, this wont even matter" 

You gave him a watery smile, knowing he was right as a kiss was pressed into your hair. 

Louis:

        You wanted so badly to leave your house, but absolutely none of the jeans you owned fit anymore. They were completely useless, unable to even get them up past your knee's. You didn't feel like leaving the house, your insecurities weighing you down into the comfort of your shared bed. All you wanted to do was send Louis out on your behalf. 

        "Your going to the park with me, come on love please get up, you've been moping around for two days" he sighed coming over to your side of the bed and started to rake his fingers through your hair.

        "Lou none of mt jeans fit me! I cant exactly go outside naked" He got up from his seat on the bed, disappearing into his closet before coming out a a few moments later with a pair of his elastic sweatpants in his hand.

"Put these on love" You smiled, knowing Louis always had a way to help you in your time of need. The day was spent around the town, enjoying a laugh and being comfortable and so in love with your amazing husband Louis

*****

I know this is short sorry omfg these three weeks between Thanksgiving break & Christmas break are sooooooo long. But thankfully my last day is the 19th so I should have a few new preferences up.  ALSOOOOOO I cant thank all of you enough for the 33.1K reads this is AMAZING I never thought I would get even 100 reads but this is crazy thank you soo much also all of the votes you guys give me is so much appreciated and I just love you guys so much. Thank you. <3