Chapter 25

I'm alive ;)

Disclaimer: I'm putting their money in USD because bitch let me tell you. South Korean money makes me feel rich.

 South Korea here I come

Third(POV)

'Sir that would be $998,890.56.' said the cashier lady at GUCCI, while looking at Jungkook. Who wasn't even looking at her.

Tarhyung on the other hand noticed the stare and gave her a 'bitch do you not see me here' look. Suddenly an evil idea popped into his tiger head.

He grabbed Jungkook by his neck while jungkook pulled him closer by his waist.

'Is there anything else you want from here babe'

Instead of getting a reply Taehyung pulled him until their lips were almost touching and gave him a quick rough kiss. Before Jungkook could respond Taehyung already broke the kiss.

Jungkook was not having, he pulled his baby closer and gave a passionate kiss for 30 seconds before breaking it off finishing off with a light neck kiss.

'No kook I got everything' he said innocently.

He turned around and smirked at the cashier lady who gave him a dirty look. Jungkook saw and glared at the women for giving his baby a dirty.

He gave her one of his black card. She stared at him surprised. She knew they were rich but not this rich, as if realizing something she look at Taehyung, who was giving her an evil eye.

'He-here y-you go sir' she said.

Taehyung grabbed the card. 'Thank you' he said while grabbing some of the shopping bag and Jungkook got the rest. Their friends where out side waiting for them.

'Y-y-your welcome. Have a-a nice day'

They just left not even sparing her a glance.

She looked down embarrassed.

Jimin and Jin who watched the entire show just shook their heads, Taehyung might be innocent but that don't mean he is not possessive especially when it comes to Jungkook.

When someone it's looking at his kook his 'kill the hoe' mode is immediately activated.

Sometimes he blames his boyfriend for looking so sexy all the time, but when his in a happy mood he blames Mr. Mrs.Jeon for making a handsome and good looking son.

'I think next time Jungkook-hyung go out with us, he should wear a face, cap and baggy clothes so no one can see his hood looks and Taehyung would be a peace and his 'kill the hoe' won't be activated' said Jin as he leaned on his boyfriend waiting for Jungkook and Taehyung to comeback since they went to put the shopping bags in the car.