Chapter 55

Ignore the mistakes (I will slap you if you say something about you being a mistake)

4 years later

THIRD(POV)

The press conference was starting Taehyung and the kids were all waiting for him on the sidelines, away from the camera eyes.

One couldn't see them if they weren't seating in Jungkook's seat or standing next to him.

'Mr. Jeon, we have been informed that you lost 10 business partners and deals while working from home due to your wife being pregnant. Is that correct?' The reporter asked.

Jungkook who was seating at the table for the press conference looked at the report and answered 'yes that's correct'

The report nodded then proceeded 'why don't you seemed bothered at the amount of money that was lost? That's like millions and millions of dollars lost. Does that not bother you'

Before Jungkook can answer Taegguk ran over to him the cameras began clicking flashlights flickering nonstop, the reporters wanting to capture the face of the son of the business tycoon.

When Taehyung gave birth the news spread all over the world since Jungkook was a very well-known and respected businessman.

So of course the news of his wife giving birth was the headlines for a whole month. Many were curious about what their kids looked like, some wondered if they were ugly or cute if they were chubby or skinny or if they were born with any illness and or disability.

Those who were spreading fake news about his kids and wife online got a surprise court letter, they got sued for defamation.

In the end, four years passed by; Taehyung and Jungkook hid their children very well from the world. The public doesn't know what their kids look like.

Jungkook kept his children's information private, no one knows their name, age, sex, height, or any private information for that matter. Everything was unknown to the world except that Taekook has four kids.

Well up until now, now the world knows that so far there is one boy who looks exactly like Jungkook and is four years old based on that period of time that Taehyung gave birth. They have yet to know his name.

Jungkook picked up his son and sat him in his lap 'Baby you should be eomma' he told Taegguk, but Gguk was not listening.

Instead, he was playing with the mic and looking at the reporters with curiosity. Jungkook gently removed Taegguk's hands from the mic before answering the reporter's question.

Jungkook looked at the reporter and said 'it doesn't bother me because staying with my wife through his entire pregnancy was much more important than losing a few million dollars that I recovered very quickly'.

'That was our first pregnancy and the memories that were created throughout that period of time can not be replaced or bought by money'

He said while trying to keep Taegguks wondering hands off the mic, which was not working in any way.

'Hello,' Taegguk said into the mic, laughing loudly seconds later as he heard his voice in the entire room.

Jungkook chuckled at his son's silliness 'Baby don't touch that' he said as he again tried removing Taegguks fingers from the microphone.

Taegguk frowned as his father was being mean, folding his hands on his chest he turned his head away from his father murmuring 'mean dadda' afterward huffing.

All of this was captured by the camera and what he said was also picked up by the microphone. The reporters cooed at this cute child.

(If my future non-existent kids are not like this. I don't want them little shïts)