Chapter 44

THIRD(POV)

8 1/2 Month pregnant trio.

'Namjoon, I want a normal birth, no medicine to numb the pain' Jin said sitting crisscrossed on their bed, looking at Namjoon.

Who was laying down shirtless on the bed full attention on his wife.

Jin was getting impatient, 'are you listening to me Joon'

Namjoon nodded his head. Jin sigh he really didn't want anything to numb the pain when he goes into labor. 'Namjoon please, please'

Namjoon shook his head. 'Babe you will be in pain, I don't think I can handle seeing you in pain' he said trying to persuade Jin into changing his mind.

'No Joonie I don't care about the pain' he said shaking his head. It's his first pregnancy he wanted to experience everything to the fullest.

Maybe on the second one, he can go for the epidural. But at this moment the pain he is bound to experience was worth it.

Namjoon looked at him looking for any signs that Jin has given up the idea of not using an epidural. But looking at his wife's determined face, he knew he lost that fight.

'Alright, alright you win' he said caressing Jin's stomach.

'I know' he said smirking at his husband. Namjoon shook his head he always loses to Jin.

'Will you able to handle the pain' he asked again.

Jin faced palmed, Namjoon was always persistent, but he was more stubborn than him. 'Yes I'm sure'

'Plus in the end, it would be all worth it' Jin said kissing Namjoon's. Namjoon closed his eyes, he loved it when Jin gave him affections.

'What if lose you' Namjoon asked eyes still closed. Jin softly smiled, he knew Namjoon was scared and still traumatized about what happened few months.

'You won't lose' he said kissing Namjoon's chest. Joon slowly opened his eyes staring at Jin straight in the face.

He held out his pinkie. 'You promise'

Jin chuckled locking their pinkies together 'I promise you won't lose us' he said kissing their locked pinkies.

Namjoon nodded choosing to trust Jin. 'Just this time next time ill make sure I win' he thought to himself.

'Come on cuddle time' he said opening his arms for his baby. Jin compiled getting comfortable in his comfort zone.

'Have you thought of baby names' Jin asked tracing Namjoon's veins.

Namjoon shook his head 'no I was waiting for you' he said softly. Jin nodded thinking about baby names.

'How about Namjin' he asked. Namjoon thought about it.

'Baby that's our name combined' he said chuckling, Jin shrugged his shoulder.

'People would know who made them so they can stay away from our kids' he said not seeing the problem. Namjoon shook his head.

'Babe that would draw more attention to our kids than anything else' he said grinning feeling their babies kick their mommy's stomach.

Jin sigh closing his eyes, he can't wait to give birth so he can finally see his toes and shave without Namjoon's help.

He was dosing off when there was a knock on their door. 'Jin let's go shopping' Jimin said from behind the door.

Jin immediately sat up hissing at the harsh kick he got in return. 'Be careful' Namjoon warned rubbing his back