Chapter 7

Please ignore the mistakes.

Third(POV)

Jeon Jungkook, the Almighty king of being cold hearted, heartless, and arrogant, is afraid of being rejected. He might seem tough on the outside but on the inside, there laid a broken soul that doesn't seem to have a cure.

But that's besides the point. That little thing still doesn't change the fact that his cold and a heartless guy. On forward with the story.

(A/N: I forgot were I was with the story and im too lazy to go back and check so im gonna Skip the part.)

Time skip.

Now Taehyung was seating with his best friends in the lunch room. But for some reason he couldn't focus on anything that was happening around. He just couldn't get Jungkook out of his mind.

He was broken out of his trace by his bed friend jimin.

'KIM FUCKING TAEHYUNG' he heard his best friend creaming his name.

He gave his best friend a awkward smile. But the smile was actually cute.(a/n: im whipped for a cute Taehyung. Leave me alone OK!!.).

'Yes chim' he asked innocently.

'I have been calling your name for the past 5 minutes you asshead' jimin scolded his best friend for ignoring.

'I'm sorry chimchim. I was thinking about something else'

Jimin gave him a suspicious look. Than he asked 'are you sure you are not thinking about someone instead of "something".

Taehyung was a bit flustered. You could see the pink blush creepy on to his tan smooth cheek. 'No--no...' He was trying to find the right words, bit he couldn't get a word out. He could form a sentence so he just looked down with flushed cheeks.

Jin who was focused texting his boyfriend across the cafeteria. Finally paid attention to what was happening with his two friends.

'Soo what is the gist if this argument again' he asked putting his phone down looking at his two best friends like they grew another head.

'Well the point is that Taehyung can't stop thinking about someone and he doesn't want to tell us who the person is. And he keeps on saying that he was thinking about something instead of a someone, like it's not hard to say that you like someone even if the person is ugly but I believe that my Taetae wouldn't fall for someone ugly so that's out of the question. But still he should tell us, like I can get him the persons number if i know the person or someone close to the person.' He took a deep breath because all that talking left him breathless. Than he continued 'So tell me who is this unlucky guy that you want'

He said with caused him to get a cite glare from Taehyung.

'First off midge, the only unlucky guys that you should be talking about shout he your two boyfriends'. Taehyung responded sassily.

Jimin just rolled his eyes at his friends sassy ness. While jin was just sitting there staring at them with amusement written all over his face.

But jin wasn't the only one watching them. Someone from the other side of the room was also watching them.

Skip time (a/n:cuz im lazy ass fuck)

It was finally time to go home.

Jungkook (POV)

Thank the fucking lord that is time to go home. I was soo tired of listening to this teacher who don't know how teach and is really annoying.

I checked the time in my phone. To see that there is only 3 more minutes before class ends.
Jungkook phone.