Chapter 30

Stay healthy or you won't be a cute potato

Third(POV)

'Congratulations Jungkook' Taehyung gave Jungkook a quick kiss. Jungkook welcomed the kiss.

Jungkook was dressed in his black graduation gown with the cap on his head. Decorated by Taehyung. He was happy, well he graduated, his getting married, taking over his father company in 5 months. What does he need?

'Babe where is my graduation present' Looking at Taehyung with expectation.

'Koo your present is right in front of you. What else do you need koo, don't be greedy' he exclaimed looking down.

Is not that Taehyung didn't have a present for kook but because he wanted to give it to him in the car. Jungkook looked a little bit disappointed.

'It's okay baby tiger, maybe another time' he said with a little smile on his face.

Taehyung heart clenched at the disappointed look on his baby Koo. He had no choice but to forget the surprise and just give Jungkook the present that was saved for later.

Taehyung opened up his limited edition bag gifted to him by Jungkook for his birthday and took out a handmade book.

The book was made by him 3 months ago as a graduation present for jungkook. He held the book with in front of Jungkook with both hands. 'Here is the gift that was supposed be a surprise'

Taking the book with a puzzled face Jungkook opened it. Opening the handmade book, he was surprised and happy extremely happy oblivious to the look of hurt on Taehyung face because his surprised was ruined.

He pulled Taehyung into his arm giving him a tight hug and kiss. 'Thank you, thank you, thank you tiger' hugging him tightly.

If you were wondering what's in the book. Well Jungkook is a big food lover so Taehyung made a scrap book full of coupons and discounts that was happening in the supermarket near their house.

He made it long ago but the discounts were starting tomorrow. Knowing Jungkook he was gonna be extremely happy.

The graduation surprise was supposed to be made over a romantic diner he planned at their home. Food cooked by him and everything done by him.

He weekly smiled at him. 'Surprise' he said softly. Giving Jungkook a side hug. Once again he was too happy to noticed the slight mood change.

The friends congratulated each other happy to be graduating the only one left to graduate was Jimin and Taehyung.

Taheyung was not hurt hurt he was just disappointed at the disappointment look Jungkook had on his face. He started to question whether or not he was really a considerate person in their relationship.

For his birthday last year Jungkook surprised him a with a room full of shopping bags of all kinds of designer stuff and also got him dog.

Don't get him wrong, for Jungkook's birthday he got him a car and with his savings he got him a yacht that was limited edition there was only 5 made

Don't get him wrong, for Jungkook's birthday he got him a car and with his savings he got him a yacht that was limited edition there was only 5 made. Now Jungkook owns one.

He is still average rich but could afford a present if it means making Jungkook happy

He is still average rich but could afford a present if it means making Jungkook happy. Taehyung noticed that in their relationship Jungkook is always the one who is always surprising him and spoiling him every time.

So for Jungkook's graduation he wanted to surprise him with a lovely dinner and give him the present that he personally made. Sadly this surprise was ruined.

Jimin, Jin and the girls noticed the shift in his mood. Walking over to him Jimin gently asked him 'what's wrong TaeTae' while rubbing his back.

'There is no more surprise' he looked down. 'I guess we can all go to the restaurant and celebrate there, and we can bring the cake from home'

Smiling gently at his best friend Jimin couldn't nothing but hug him. He knew how much it meant for Taehyung to surprise Jungkook with something simple instead of a fancy dinner at a 5 star restaurant.

Him and Jin knew how Taehyung is sometimes insecure of his relationship because Jungkook always spoils him left and right. Teahyung also give Jungkook present but he feels like it's not enough and that leads to him to feeing insecure.

Jin and Jimin couldn't do anything, sometimes all you have to do is be quiet and give silent support to your best friends and let them solve their relationship problem and figure it out. Because sometimes if you give an advice and that advice leads to more misunderstanding in their relationship you are the blame for it.

..........

Jungkook noticed that something was off, he felt uneasy. He finished speaking with other graduating students and walked over to his friends.

He looked at Taehyung who was now smiling along with everyone. He noticed that the smile didn't reach his eyes, plus to Jungkook his body language screamed I'm sad.

Hugging his baby from behind, he immediately frowned. Noticing how Taehyung body stiffened, his eyes sharpened, within a second there was no emotion in them.

He was ready to kill anyone who made his baby sad. (Boy if you don't sit down).

'Who was it' he asked while softly bitting down on Taehyung neck.