Chapter 58

Please ignore the mistakes

High school MOMENTs #1

(If you have any questions for the characters please ask them here I'm doing a Q&A the next chapters)

THIRD(POV)

'Bang!!' The front door was slammed open. In came in the quadruples, triplets, and twins, most of them laughing while one had a bored expression, and some furious.

'Appaaaaaaaaaaaaa' Ara screamed as they all entered the house, their parents were complete chilling upstairs. Well, that was until their heard the scream of their youngest.

Jungkook looked at his wife who was not even surprised. Taehyung sigh getting up and walked down to see the teenagers scattered around the living room.

'Ara honey what happened this time' he asked as he sat down on the love seat, waiting to hear what his daughter had to say.

'Eomma you won't believe what Taegguk and Eun-Ae did' she said face full of betrayal.

'What did they do honey' Taehyung asked folding his legs together because this was going to be a long afternoon.

'Eomma, they made friends with people who don't wear Gucci' she said pointing at her two older siblings. Hearing this Taehyung looked at his kids choked.

'How could you betray me like this' he said standing up. He can't believe there were his kids.

Taegguk and Eun-Ae facepalmed, they knew how much their mother was a Gucci fanatic. If it wasn't was their uncles and father all of their houses would have been covered in Gucci.

'Eomma not everyone can afford Gucci' Taegguks said rubbing his nose, looking at him Taehyung knew he couldn't refuse that argument.

'That's a good point' Taehyung and Ara responded. Walking up to her older brother she hugged him, Taegguk just stared down at her not even amused.

'Hehe since that's the case you are forgiven this time' she said kissing his cheek, happily skipping to the kitchen to get food.

'Eomma that's your daughter' Eun-Ae said pointing at Ara who was now in the kitchen. Taehyung nodded his head 'that's right'

'Eomma did the teacher call you' Taegguk suddenly asked. Taehyung shook his head, he hasn't received any phone calls from the school.

Hearing this, the bored and unamused Jaehyung sat up and straighter. This little action did not go unnoticed by Taehyung, a smile slowly formed on Tae's face, wondering what his second oldest had done this time.

Hahaha, Taegguk laughed out loud looking at his brother, oh yeah this day will only get better. Jaehyung looked at his brother with a scared look, shaking his head, telling his brother to not say anything.

He forgot that his mother was looking at their interaction. 'Jae, you do know Uncle Cutie is looking at you right' suddenly asked Woozi eyes heavy with sleep even though they just came back from school.

Jaehyung did not know what to say. Taehyung was amused, unknown to them the other adults were watching them from upstairs.

Taegguk smiled sweetly, wrapping his arms around his mother's petite and slender shoulders he said 'oh eomma, oh sweet eomma' he paused.

'Our dear Jae over there, though it was a good idea to sleep for most of the lecture in our biology class' he became quiet, trying to get his mother to be more curious.

'Go on' Taehyung said.

'The teacher discovered him and woke him' Taegguk said his smile getting bigger if that's possible.