Chapter 9

Please ignore the mistakes.

Third(POV)

'Ready to go babe' kook asked the gorgeous looking boy in his arms.

Even though they are not boyfriends yet, over the past four days they have developed a sense of intimacy between one another that was comfortable.

'Yes kook' The beautiful boy said.

'Let's get going than'

They entered the car with Jungkook being the gentleman opening the cat door for Taehyung and he went to the driver. And off they go to the diner date.(couldn't help myself)

Through the car ride, a comfortable silence filled the car, as music was played in the background. As they go to their date.

Skip to their arrival (im lazy).

Arriving at their destination Jungkook put a blind fold on his beautiful date. Then got out of car and help the male out, cus obviously he couldn't see where he was going because he was blind folded and because Jungkook was a gentleman.

'Kookie?! why do I have  to put a blind fold on' the beautiful boy whined. Because he couldn't see anything.

'Because its a surprise baby'

The boy was blushing because if Jungkook words. (tbh he should be use to it by now).

'But I can't see anything' he whined even more.

Jungkook couldn't help but to chuckle because of the male adorable behavior. He was just to cute.

'Tae just relax we are almost there'

'How far are we from arriving'

'Just a few more seconds love'

'Ok' the male gave up and let himself get dragged.

Like a minute later they came to a stop. Jungkook took of the blind fold and when The male opened his eyes, he was chocked at the beautiful sight in front of him.

He slowly turned his head to look at Jungkook. He jumped into his arms. And gave him a tight hug.

He opened his mouth to talk but no words came out. Seeing that his date wasn't saying anything. Jungkook got a little worried. He was afraid that the date wasn't good enough.

The tough was immediately replaced by a Happy one because of what Taehyung said next.

'K-kookie this is beautiful' he turned around and gave Jungkook a kiss on the cheeck.

'I'm glad you like it beautiful'.

Jungkook led them to the table, decorated with beautiful flowers and delicious food (let's pretend that there is food on the table)

Being the gentleman that he is. Hi Jungkook pulled a chair for Taehyung. Than he went to his side to take a seat.

They started eating having a conversation here and there. But most of the dinner time, they kept stealing glances at each other. Wish always ended with Taehyung being a blushing mess.

Taehyung(POV)

The dinner was amazing. The place is beautiful the flower are pretty. In simple words everything was beautiful. The dinner finished.

Kook stood up from his chair, came to my side and offered me his hands. I took it without questioning his actions.

He pulled to his chest. Gave me a quick hug than looked into my eyes. He began to speak.