Chapter 48

STREAM BUTTER

Ignore the mistakes, no you are not a mistake.

THIRD(POV)

'Mrs. Kim, you got this, keep pushing' the doctor encouraged a sweaty Jin. 26 hours in labor he was finally pushing, he was tired.

Gripping Namjoon's hands he pushed harder, 'we see the head, one more big push, and baby one will be here'

Taking a deep breath he pushed with all his might. A sharp cry filled the hospital room making Jin and Namjoon smile eyes watery.

'Congratulations it's a boy' the nurse said Namjoom stared at his son eyes filled with tears, his son was really, one more to go.

'When you feel another contraction push' the doctor instructed. Jin nodded his head he was exhausted but everything was worth it, his little football players are finally here.

Jin pushed holding the hospital bed pole because he felt bad for Namjoon's hands he pretty sure he broke it. He fell back in the bed after the hard push.

'We can see the head Mrs. Kim push again' the doctor instructed again. But Jin shook his head he was tired he felt drained no more strength in his body.

Shaking his head he said 'no I can't do it anymore' he said breathing heavily, not believing he could push any longer.

Namjoon looked at his wife extremely proud of him, he knew that he could push through. 'Jin babe looks at me' he told him.

Jin turned his head and looked at his husband, 'Nam I can't do it' he said crying softly. Namjoon shook his head 'you can do it because you are my little fighter, you have to do this for our little angel waiting to meet us. To meet you'

He kissed his forehead 'do it for our angel' Jin nodded pushing up he pushed again when a contraction hit, groaning he gave a big final push and another sharp cry filled the room.

The doctor took the baby to clean 'congratulations for being brave Mrs. Kim you have been blessed with a girl' Jin cried silently, their little girl was finally.

His family was complete. Looking over at his kids and husband he tiredly closed his eyes, passing out due to exhaustion.

Namjoon kissed Jin forehead, looking at his two children with adoration, after 9 months of wait they are here with them

Later a nurse came in 'Mr. Kim may I know the name of these two little angels' she asked looking at Namjoon.

Namjoon thought about the names he and Jin picked.

Firstborn - Kim Hyun-Jin
Secondborn - Kim Sena

(Sena means moon)

'Beautiful names' the nurse praised as she wrote down their names. Namjoon nodded his smiling, still couldn't believe that his kids are here, he can finally carry them, kiss them, talk to them even though they wouldn't understand yet.

An hour later Jin woke up, took a shower to clean himself, washed his hair with the help of Namjoon. He said back on the bed as the baby's a tar crying, Namjoon called a nurse in to help them a little bit. Even though he has studied pregnancy and taking care of a newborn.

Processional guides are still good. 'They are hungry, I'll teach you how to breastfeed after you won't need my help because it's very easy' the lovely nurse said.

'Also after feeding it would be very beneficial if the father placed the on his bare chest to create a connection between him and them' she said placing both babies on Jin helping him get comfortable.

One baby on each side.

Jin was not embarrassed because he was doing it for his kids so the nurse seeing him like this was no big deal. She helped him guide their head close to his chest.

They moved their heads around his breast until they found what they were looking for. They attached immediately, eating like starved animals who haven't eaten in years.

Namjoon took a picture of this precious moment. Jin hissed out of pain, it hurts him though.

The nurse smile gently 'it hurt because your breast it's swollen, it will stop hurting after a while' she said.

After, she left to give them some privacy. 'My little football players' Jin said looking down at them. Namjoon got into the bed with Jin (it was big enough to fit 3 grown adults. It's VIP for food's sake).

He wrapped his arms around his family. Jin turned his head looking at Namjoon with so much love. 'I did it' he said, his husband nodded 'you did it'.

They snuggled closer watching their little football players' ear hungrily.

The Kim family.

...........

The next day everyone was seating anywhere in the room well except for the Jeon's who were in another hospital with their little family.

Jungkook did come and spoke with them for few hours or so because his wife and kids were sleeping. After he left going back to his family.

The still heavily pregnant Jimin approached the sleeping babies cooing at them. He wanted to steal them and run away to never return, the same thing with Taehyung's kids.

'Having kids who look like this should be illegal' Jimin said pouting, when is his little one's coming he was getting tired of waiting.

'Jimin-ah what do you expect they came from me. It was expected' Jin announced proudly.

Suddenly an idea popped in Jimin's head, Hosek noticed this and immediately refused 'no babe absolutely not'

Jimin frowned 'why not they taking too long' he said Jin laughted out loud.

'Jimin-ah no they will come when they are ready' he said calming down from his laugh. Jimin was too impatient.

Jimin sulking walked back to Hoseok sitting back in his lap, burying his face in his chest.

Namjoon smiled, this family wasn't perfect but they were always there for each other no matter what. That's what mattered.

Bye Moon's✨

Bye Moon's✨