Chapter 54

Forgive the mistakes. No it's not you I will hit you with my broom

THIRD(POV)

Today was another chill day for the family everyone in the living room doing their own things yet interacting with one another.

Jimin was trying to get one of his son to call him eomma, 'Woo baby say mama' he said as he played with his son who was bouncing on the soft rug.

Woozi opened his mouth his two front teeth showing, began flapping his arms around while it softly hit his legs. 'Mmm'

He began saying Jimin eyes wideneden encouraging him more 'come on baby almost there. Say M-a-m-a'

Woozi tried again but this time he said something. Making everyone freeze, while Yoongi froze and prayed that he doesn't end up being a divorced man just after his son spoke his first word.

Woozi quiet down for a second then said...

'Shït'

As he finished speaking, he giggled flapping his arms around hitting his tiny little legs, suddenly he fell on his side and stopped giggling. The room became quiet, not long after he burst into a fit of giggled. Laughing more because everyone around him looked silly.

Jimin was too shocked to say anything while Jin's infamous laugh erupted through the house. This was just incredible soon after everyone else joined him.

Everyone except Jimin, who was very unhappy and dazed over what just happened.

One of his babies just said his first word and instead of being 'mama' or 'papa', he said a curse as his first word.

He knew there was no one to blame but someone called MIN YOONGI. Yoongi froze up, he didn't dare to look a Jimin in order to know that the his wife was mad, he knew he was mad.

After all, he was told many times not to curse in front of the kids, after all, they are growing up, and anything they hear they are going to repeat it even if you tell them not to. They were in their learning stages so they are bound to pick up anything that's said around them.

You see Yoongi is a savage being; he just says whatever is on his mind even if it offends you. He simply doesn't care that's his tongue technology. The last time he was talking to Joon while he had Woozi in his arms he told Joon 'Fvck them investors' and walked away.

Little Woozi laughed at his father's choice of wording, he didn't understand but he knew anything his father said was swag.

Jimin slowly turned his head around (creepy) and looked straight into Yoongi eyes who was already looking at him with a petrified expression.

'Min.fvcking.Yoongi' he said lowly through gritted teeth, Yoongi shivered. He wasn't scared of anyone but an angry Jimin the as a no-no, no one wanted an angry Jimin.

Woozi who heard his mother repeated 'fwk' everyone stared at him, Woozi loved the attention so as he saw everyone's eyes on him he repeated again 'Shït'... 'fww' he said while giggling, like what he was saying was not a curse word.

This time Yoongi laughed at least he isn't the only one at fault, Jimin on the other hand was stunned he didn't know to laugh or cry out loud. He gently took Woozi from the floor and sat him on his lap.

'Baby don't say that it's a bad word' he said scolding 'no bad words' he continued while doing motions with his hands. Woozi stared at his mother, his chubby face slowly turning into a frown.