Chapter 17

Umm Guys I'm running out of Ideas for the book. And I'm thinking about dropping the book.
Have a wonderful day.

(BTW thank you to everyone who has add my book to their reading list and voted, also comment. even though its trash. Love)

THIRD(POV)

To keep it simple and Nice the relationship between everyone has been good. Everyone was happy even the angry teachers.

Today was Monday 2 days after Tae lost his Virginity to kook. And 2 days since kook couldn't keep his hands to himself.

(Side note; sometimes the timing won't be accurate)

Jungkook(POV)

Hi guys, welcome back since the Author's brain cant seem to be working. Well nothing really happened since me and my babe made love. That was the best feeling ever.

Currently we're in School, sadly me and Tae have different classes and we only have two classes together, Math and Science.

I also think that we should be getting a new student today. I heard the others talking about it and apparently is a girl same grade as us. But I'm not interested in anyone else but my baby boy.

His the only thing in the world that makes me happy. His round 🍑 and everything else about him.

To be honest, having Tae in my life was probably the best thing that has ever happened to me. Aside from having the most beautiful boyfriend in the world he also is my best friend and newly found soul mate. I didn't know that I can be this happy. But I'm happy I found my happiness, I won't let anyone ruin it.

Soo today we have new students, Lisa, Jisoo, Jennie and last but not least Rose.

i heard in the hallways that they are really beautiful but not as beautiful as my boyfriend who is the most gorgeous out of everyone in the world besides god obviously.

But that's besides the point.

(sighs) i can only hope that they are nice and aren't here to cause drama.

I also really, really hope that they don't try to get into my pants because I know I'm sexy and handsome but I'm a loyal man.

To put it simply, I'm irresistible. Not even my wifey can resist me but ok. Let's see what will happen with the new students.

Waking into first period I already saw a few students in the class, mist wheee chanting with their friends some where I their phones. Some of the guys wave at me, I just nodded my head. I'm not a really talkative guy nor nice unless I'm with my baby. I already miss him.

Let me send him a quick text.

Me
Hey baby

Wifey🥰❤️
Hey kookie.

Me
Are you in class yet?

Wifey🥰❤️
Yeah but the teacher not here yet and my beautiful mochi not here😭

Me
He probably couldn't walk this morning😏

Wifey🥰❤️
Ewwwww babe you nasty. I miss you🥺.

Me
I wasn't the one saying "slow down babe"😏😏. BTW I miss you to baby😭

Wifey🥰❤️
😳😳 the teacher here babe, see you at lunch.

Me
Alright babe. I love you.

Wifey🥰❤️
Love you too