Chapter 21

Read the note at the end PLEASE!

Please if you gave some ideas and suggestions and questions leave a comment. Stay positive and healthy.

THIRD(POV)

Next day.

Jungkook was sleeping next to Tae holding his hand. Taehyung was slowly waking up, he moved a little and that woke jungkook up, 'Tae?! Baby are you okay'. Hearing his boyfriend voice Tae slowly opened his eyes he was greeted by a white ceiling. He turned to his side, there stood his boyfriend. Taehyung tried to speak but his throat was dry, he pointed to the water that was across the room. Jungkook immediately understood. He got him his water, after giving him water Jungkook called the doctor. To check on Taehyung again making sure he was really alright.

Doctor checked Tae and made sure nothing was wrong, he asked him a few questions and everything was normal besides that he was physically exhausted. Nothin else was wrong.

'This young man here was really worried about you, he even wanted to get you surgery' Doctor Jackson shamelessly confessed how jungkook was behaving when Taehyung passed out. Jungkook looked down in embarrassment. Taehyung laughter filled the room, Jungkook smiled in relief seeing that his love was alright.

'I'm sure he was panicking not surprised at all'. After a few minutes of talking among each other completely ignoring Jungkook who was sulking at the corner.

'I'll see you around Taehyung'. Doctor Jackson left the room.

....

Walking over to his life jungkook engulfed him in a tight hug. Giving him a passionate kiss they both groaned. Kook kissed his forehead.

'I'm so glad your okay; don't ever scare me like that'. Ever since they started dating this had never happened before.

'Kook I'm okay, don't worry' Taehyung then realized something. 'Kookie where's my mom? Where is my mom?! How is mom ?! I want to see her' he started to panic.

Jungkook hugged him, trying to calm him down. Taehyung was crying hard into jungkook chest. 'Babe calm please, calm down please' Taehyung was still crying hard he couldn't stop thinking about the what if's that was going through his mind right. Jungkook noticed this and he couldn't think of anything to help his baby calm down so he kissed him don't judge jungkook never had a boyfriend before or hasn't been involved in any type of relationship he only had a crush but that was when he was like 10. Feeling the smooth lips on his own Taehyung stopped crying and kissed jungkook back by he was still hiccuping. Feeling out of breath they broke the kiss.

Putting their forehead together jungkook kissed Taehyung forehead, tears was still running down his face but he was calmer than before. 'Babe mom is safe okay. You don't need to worry I took care of everything know stop crying so I can tell the details, can you do that for me please?!'. Jungkook asked in a soft voice as if his afraid of causing another panic attack. Taehyung nodded his head.

They laid down on the hospital bed. (It's a V.I.P ward so it's big than normal). Tae: Thanks captain obvious😒)  even if the bed was big they cuddled up with each other Tae head was on top of Jungkook chest.

They stayed in each other's arm Jungkook slowly massaging Taehyung back. He was calming down. 'Can you tell me know' Taehyung demanded softly he didn't have anymore energy. 'Are you calm enough, because if you're not I'm not risking you having another panic attack my heart can't take it'. Hearing those words Taehyung snuggled more into jungkook's chest, he did hit the jock pot with his boyfriend.