Chapter 34

Today I was called ugly. They told me I looked like me (;'༎ຶٹ༎ຶ')

THIRD(POV)

Jimin was looking out the window, while Jin and Taehyung were setting up everything making sure it was all in place.

Yes! Today they are going to tell their fiancés that they are pregnant. Each suspected they were pregnant when they started craving a weird combination of food and they were more than late.

They were late for more than three weeks, plus the here and their morning sickness.

One afternoon Taehyung went to buy six pregnancy tests when Jungkook was sleeping.

'Did you get it' Jin asked munching on dry mangos.

'Yes, lucky kook is sleeping'

(Congratulations to those who guessed)

Jimin called Yoongi to make sure they were at a good distance because there were still some decorations missing.

Yoongi was driving while Hoseok was in the passenger seat, the other two were in the back seat of the Tesla.

Yoongi phone rang. 'Hobi babe put the phone on the speaker

When they call connected Yoongi answered.

'Yoongi-ahh'

'Yes babe'

'How far are guys' he said while decorating the cupcakes they baked, with letters.

'We are 15 minutes away but if you want Starbucks then, we will arrive in 25 minutes'

Jin and Taehyung heard what he said and looked at each other. 25 minutes was more than enough since they don't have that much left. But that was only if Jimin craved Starbucks.

They both looked at Jimin, waiting for his answer.

'Can you get me chocolate ships cookies with strawberry ice cream, also fortunate cookies, please and I don't want just one I want an entire box'

Hoseok wrote down everything Jimin wanted because they don't want to miss anything.

Yoongi hummed as he made a U-turn on his way to get everything Jimin wanted. He did want a grumpy Jimin, no one wants a grumpy Jimin.

Jimin looked at them 'well we have 25 more minutes before they get here so let's put the last decorations and make sure there are no mistakes'

He hurried around helping the three maids they hired for today's decorations.

NiAgaHaRa_PopO  eliz4b3thli4n   @cupcakei52 you guys are hired ( ˘ ³˘)♥︎

'Can you guys please! please take out the vanilla cake from the fridge...actually no. Set up a 25-minute break time when it's 5 minutes left to take out the vanilla cake'

He said to one of the maids. Honestly, he was thinking about keeping all of them. They were so nice and very helpful maybe just maybe. He had to ask Hoseok and Yoongi, they can get a little too possessive.

The trio nodded their heads answering 'yes Jimin'. Yes, there's no formality because the best friend's told them not to be formal.

Taehyung noticed that they weren't wearing the right clothes.

'Guys we need to change' he said looking at the two who just couldn't wait for the boys to comes and just decided to eat some of the cupcakes.

'Yahh~~ stop eating the cupcakes' he whined.