Glee Club

I do not own any of the music or Teen Wolf. The only characters that are mine are Mrs. Langsetter, Lily, Mason, Terry, and Sasha.

Songs used: If I die you by The Bad Perry, Unsteady by X Ambassadors, Don't Let Me Down by The Chainsmokers, In the End by Linkin Park, Can't Stop Me Now by Oh the Larceny, Sucker for Pain by Lil Wayne, Wiz Khalifa, and Imagine Dragons, This Is Me by Keala Seettle, Life Afraid by Set It Off

Stiles knew he shouldn't have had so much hope. He should have known none of them would come.

The pack barley included him anymore but he always thought that they would be there when it was important to him.

Stiles had joined the glee club at school when the members found his YouTube account. He didn't post as often but he did still post. Terry, Lily and Sasha had cornered him in the library after school one day and dragged him to the meeting that was being held. He'd been apart of the club ever since.

Stiles walked towards the stage with his fellow club members. He shook his head slightly trying to focus on the lyrics he memorized.

Peaking through the curtains he felt his heart drop slightly. His dad wasn't even there. He didn't blame him, Stiles understood that his father had to work a lot. He was a single parent who was the sheriff of a cou(?), and didn't get paid have as much as he should for his hard work.

He had no right to complain. His dad said he would try and come if could and if didn't he'll apologize whenever Stiles see's him again.

"Ready delinquents?" Their teacher whispered from the side of the stage. When they all gave a nod of confirmation she smiled at them and walked over to the microphone to introduce them.

"Hello everyone! As I'm sure you already know this is club performance night! It was easier or us to know what to preform then other clubs because we are the glee club of this school! Now they will be singing and dancing to a song of their choice. Yes I know, Stiles Stilinski, dancing? It's a miracle but the boy somehow excels at the dance they will be preforming! Now if you will give us a few more minutes to get the music ready."

Stiles choked on his spit when she mentioned his name. He could feel the amusement coming over the others in waves.

"Oh fuck off. I'm not that bad!" He glared at them playfully.

"Sureeeeee butterfingers." Before anyone could get into an argument the familiar beat of the music started.

Stiles could hear the whispers as eyes landed on him. He knew that everyone probably thought Mrs. Langsetter was joking.

"If I die young bury my in satin
Lay me down on a bed of roses
Sink me in the river at dawn
Send me away with the words of a love song
Uh oh uh oh"

The group sang together swaying with the music softly. Stiles looked at the crowd and saw the confusion on their faces.

The music started to change and Stiles got ready along with the other for the change.

"Mama, come here
Approach, appear
Daddy, I'm alone
'Cause this house don't feel like home"

Severely kids were humming in the background as Stiles along with Terry and Lily fell to their knees with their hands clasped together while singing.

"I need you, I need you, I need you right now
Yeah, I need you right now
So don't let me, don't let me, don't let me down
I think I'm losing my mind now
It's in my head, darling I hope
That you'll be here, when I need you the most
So don't let me, don't let me, don't let me down
Don't let me down"