six - the dream games have begun! [ 2 ]

No one's POV

The bell tolled, and the riders spread out in their destination in search of the many sheep lingering around the premises.

Elsa's POV

I pulled on my gloves, and held onto Silver—which was the name of the dragon I rode. "Let's go, Silver!" I cried out. Silver roared and flew high and fast. She soared through the air like a bird. It felt nice, the wind blowing against my skin. I've never felt this much freedom before.

I had always locked myself up in my room, afraid... and that held me back from loving my sister, the family taking care of us, and the people I could've met.

My mind snapped out of it's daze once I heard the baas of the sheep. "Down there, Silver," I say. She followed my instructions and swoops down. We spot a sheep already running from another rider. It was running from a member of the Yellow team, Gothel, I think. I heard she and Punzie were really close during middle school, but once they entered high school, she betrayed her. Punzie didn't want to talk about it, so I never spoke of it again. On the yellow team, there was Hans, Pitch, Gothel, Drago, and Mordu. I don't trust anyone on that team, especially that Pitch guy.

"I believe in you, Silver. Let's show Gothel who's boss," I tell her, smirking. She gives an approving growl, and flaps her wings, zooming past Gothel and grabbing the sheep with her claws. She flew back into the sky, and headed towards the baskets in the middle of the track. Gothel didn't follow me, and I wondered why. I just stole the sheep she was chasing...

Silver threw the sheep into the team's basket. It looks like there were a few in there already, but not as much as Astrid's team.

Hiccup's POV

Me and Toothless were soaring the skies. "Do you see any sheep, bud?" I asked him. He gave a shake of his head. All of a sudden, we hear a menacing laugh from behind us, and I was shoved off Toothless. "Toothless!" I cry. Toothless didn't have his auto-pilot on, so the two of us were both plummeting to our death. Thankfully, Jack appeared on a Deadly Nadder, Nightshade. She and Jack swooped down before Toothless and I could plummeted into the fir trees below us. Nightshade opened her claws and snatched Toothless, while Jack caught me in his arms. "Hiccup, you're just like a damsel in distress," he sighed. "Not my type. I like people more...," he added smirking. I punched his shoulder hard as he was landing into a clearing. "Ow!" he cried in pain, "I was joking!"

After we landed, I checked on Toothless. "Are you ok?" I asked him, stroking his side. He nodded and bellowed at my touch.

I looked at his right tail-wing. It's ok.

Toothless, in his younger days, lost his right tail wing. He somehow crash landed in a forest nearby my old home. I was ten when I found him hurt. It took a while for him to get used to me, but he did. Later on my dad found out—he wasn't a big fan of them. It was difficult, but I finally got my dad to approve of Toothless, and other dragon's as well. That was also the year I was in a very bad car crash and lost my right foot.

Me and Jack looked up to see who had shoved me off Toothless, and who had almost cost us another limb, maybe. "Drago," I glared at him. He was smirking maliciously.

Drago Bludvist never listened to rules. He goes by his own and didn't care for anyone or anything. He's a cheater, a rebel. He wants control over everything, and he hates how I took that away from him. He's manipulative, has connections, bad ones, and a good fighter.

"Aw. What's wrong, loser? Sad you're losing the games?" he snickered. The dragon he was riding was a thunderclaw, who looked as if it was in pain. Drago always mistreated the Dragons. He used fear to handle them, not trust. It enraged me.