five - the dream games have begun!

Elsa's POV

I slung the satchel over my head and rest the shoulder strap on my shoulders. Today was the games.

My group and I have been practicing really hard. We know we're sure to win for our team. All we needed to bring to school was an extra pair of clothes, shoes, and a towel.

The events we'd first be doing are Archery and Dragon Racing then Paintball after break.

I finished changing into the proper Dream Games attire. "Bye Auntie! Uncle!" I say, as I zoomed out the door. Hiccup was waiting for me outside.

He'd promise he'd pick me up every morning after our first practice for Dragon Racing.

"Ready?" he asked. I nodded as I sat on Toothless' back. He flew all the way to school, and landed on at the race tracks 

We met up with Jack, Merida, and Punzie there. "Hey you two!" Punzie said, running up to us. Her and the rest already had their gear on. "The opening ceremony 's 'bout ta start lads so we want to get a move on!" Merida said.

Me and the other three hurried up to the opening ceremony, leaving Hiccup behind to put Toothless in the stables.

He met up with us soon after.

"Greetings students of Disney Dreams Academy! It is I, you're principal, Walt Disney. Today is the annual Dream Games. First up we have Archery, but for those in Dragon Racing; Red Team, Moana's Team, Yellow Team, Aladdin's Team, Blue Team, Hercules' Team, make your way towards the track, Mr. Gobber will explain the rules once you're there! Anyways, first round of Archery, Blue Team; Elsa's Team! Yellow team; Han's Team! Red Team; Astrid's Team! Please make your way towards the archery range! And for Paintball, Yellow Team; Peter Pan's Team, Red Team; Simba's Team, and for Blue Team; Thumbelina's Team. Now for the rules; Rule number one, no cheating! If any of the teachers catch you cheating during any game or round, then you and your group are disqualified, losing points for the whole team. Rule number two, you must treat others like you would yourself! Meaning that everyone will play fair, not hurt anyone, or stage some accident so it wouldn't look like they did it," the principal said, he then eyed a girl in the crowd.

"Probably talkin' 'bout Astrid. Competitive lass she is, not to mention a psycho," Merida glared to a blonde girl standing next to a girl with braided black hair. She seemed familiar.

"Anyways, the last rule... IS TO HAVE FUN!" the principal announced. The crowd erupted in cheers. "Wait a second... Now that I think about it... Did he say Elsa's Team?" I repeated the principal words. "Hehe, yeah, we had to pick someone to represent our group name, so we chose you since you weren't here," Hiccup said. "Tsk... If I wasn't here, maybe it would be Jack's Team," Jack whispered to himself.

Rapunzel slapped the back of his head. "Huh? Who said that?" Jack said, nervously. I giggled.

...

First up was archery. We retrieved our bows and arrows and headed towards the archery range.

Mr. Leafman, or as I like to call him; Mr. Ronan, who was a P.E teacher, appeared on the field, in the middle of the archery range. "Ok! First up is Yellow Team. You all will start up on forty yards, then make your way up to one hundred. Basically what you have to do, is score as many points as you can when you hit the target, and just so you know, the gold is the highest point, so try to hit that. If you can't, I don't care," Mr. Ronan said, then he sighed. He got off the middle of the archery range.

"First up is—" he checked his clipboard, "Jackson Overland Frost from the Blue Team," he said. "Just Jack," Jack said, looking at Mr. Ronan. "I call you students whatever I want to call you," he replied. "Him, and Heather from the Red Team, and Pitch from the Yellow Team," Mr. Ronan said.