chapter-16

Nila pov:

At last, all my exam were finished.

As the exam was over, i was much relieved because I did not get any proper sleep due to continuous studying.

So now onward, i can sleep peacefully without any tension and pressure of study.

Without wasting any second, i drifted to sleep as i completed my dinner just a few minutes ago.

I was in deep sleep that's when....

"Hey ashwin" , i said waving my hands towards him.

He also greeted me as well and we began to walk in an empty road talking to each other.

Then suddenly ashwin disappear out of now where.

I was searching for him everywhere.

That when I found him near the lake.

When I called him, he turned towards me.

In next second, what he did really made shocked.

Ashwin was bending on his one knee and took out a ring.

He asked me," will you marry me nila?".

I was stopped on my place........

That's when my stupid alarm started to ring and i woke from my dream.

I don't why, i was getting dream like this once in a week for last two months.

And i will be always woke up by my alarm from my dream.

But one thing I have to admit that i was going crazy because of this ashwin

He doesn't leave any chance to impress me or i can say that I was really impressed by him in his very act.

When one day ramya asked me do you like ashwin.

I really want to say how do I feel about him, but stopped myself because I could not find why I am feeling attract towards him.

I don't know whether it is love or not, but really i do like him more than a friend.

Whenever I am with  him, i feel so comfortable and protected like which I feel with my parents.

My thought was stopped when I hear my phone was ringing.

It was a call from priya.

When I picked up the call and kept near my ear.

She didn't even let me to answer her and said to be ready in half an hour and immediately cut the call.

I really don't what happen to her, sometimes she behave like this only without giving any proper explanation,she will hang up the call.

So without any delay, i went to fresh up and got ready because she will be punctual in her time

I was having my breakfast, that's when I heard the door bell ringing.

Mom said that she will go and see who is it and order me to have my breakfast.

Because nowadays, i was skipping my breakfast.

So I was eating my breakfast, that's when priya came towards me.

She took seat opposite to me and hurried me to have my food quickly.

I asked her," why are you in hurry?".

She just informed me that she will tell me later while going out.

I nod my head and started to have my food.

Then after finishing my breakfast , i bid bye to mom and dad.

When we were out of the house, i asked priya "where are we going?".

Priya told that it is a suspense for me and further told me  not to ask any question about it.

But she confidently said that i will like the place where we are going.

Oh my god, this girl is now killing me with suspense.

I was driving and she was just telling me the route to the place where we were heading.

After about 20 minutes travel, we were now before a house.

I don't know who house is it, since it is the first time as i am coming here.

The surroundings seem to be new to me,but some how i was feeling connected to it.

Without any warning priya dragged me to that house and without knocking she enter the house holding me as if it is her house.

Once priya  leaved my hand, i asked her" where and why are we here now?".

"Whose house is it?".

I was waiting for her reply, but she being a stupid girl was smiling looking at aadhi.

Then only i came to know that we are in aadhi house.

Wait, which means ashwin must be also here because aadhi and ashwin are brothers.

Now i get to know that it was the suspense priya is talking about to me  while driving.

I was lost in my thought that when I notice that priya began to talk to aadhi.

She introduce me to aadhi as it is the first time we are meeting face to face.

But we have talked over phone.

Then only i saw ashwin coming down from the stairs.

When he saw me, he stopped on his spot............

Ashwin pov:

I was again waked up from the same dream.

When I saw the clock,it show that the time was 10.00 am.

So, i went to fresh up and done my regular exercise to keep my body fit.

As today is the start of the holiday, the foot ball practice were declared to start from next week.

So, i have nothing to do now and my parents also had gone out for some work.

Now,Only me and aadhi were in house.

After again warming up, i went down to have my breakfast as i was very much hungry.

That's when I saw Nila standing in hall and i freezed on my spot.

Am i dreaming.......

She was looking so cute as always.

Wait, how come she is in my house.

I was tangled in my thoughts, that's when priya asked me
"Ashwin are you going to welcome nila to our house or not?".

"Hey,why are you standing like a statue?" Said aadhi.

Then only i came to reality.....

Omg, nila is really standing in my house now.........

To be continued.....

Do vote and support me guys.

Writing by:
             Kavikandiy .