chapter-15

Ashwin pov:

After that, me and Nila used to speak daily on phone without any limitations.

Even sometimes we talked for full day in weekend.

Whenever we got free time, we would meet each other to spend some time together.

If we got chance to talk to each other when we gather as a group,then we don't used to care what others think about us.

We keep talking on and sometimes even we ignored our friends also.

For that we will be taunt by our friends.

But one thing is sure that me and nila were becoming so close to each other.

For every second, i was falling for her and love for her keel on increasing

Life was going smooth.......

Then our exam came and i began to concentrate on exam.

In order to get good grade and percentage.

But, because of this exam, me and Nila were not able to talk too much.

As my exam is in morning and her exam were in afternoon simultaneously.

We didn't get much time to meet also as she will be in hurry for her exam.

Today is the last day of the exam.

And tomorrow onward we have one month leave.

Which means i can't able to meet nila daily.

Not to mention that I also have foot ball practice during this leave which I should attend with out fail.

After finishing my exam, i decide to meet nila as we can't meet for one month.

Even though we can talk daily on phone.

But it is not equal to the feeling which I feel when we meet.

I was standing with hari as he is waiting to meet his love ramya.

Not to mention that I was also eagerly waiting to see nila.

Because nila would always and also accompany ramya whenever ramya came to meet hari.

That's why I'm now giving company to hari otherwise would be with kathir and ram.

In order to give him privacy.

But my thought was interpret, when hari asked me"control man , have some patience like me".

I narrowed my eyes at him.

Then he burst into laughing.

That's when both ramya and nila came towards us.

When nila saw me, she smiled at me.

Then ramya asked" why are you laughing hari?".

Hari said,"Nothing, just teasing ashwin".

Girls always become curious to know some thing which they don't know and same goes her.

Here nila asked hari "can i know what is the reason behind the teasing?" With a teasing smile.

I signalled hari to not tell them anything.

Then hari said " It's a secret between us".

As they don't have too much time to talk so they leaved that topic.

After telling "all the best" to them.

We came out of the college.

Then we decide to go to a restaurant as we were starving.