chapter-2

Hi guys, here the next chapter

Hope u enjoy reading it..

Ashwin pov:

As usual i was waked up by my alarm sound and i began to do my routine exercise and i went  for joking in the near by park.

After that i came home and got ready for college.

As i am now studying 2nd year Business administration.

For me college has started a weak ago itself and now i am going for morning practice for football in college campus.

After finishing my practise session,i was heading towards to my class which in third floor while going to class that when i had bumped into a girl.

when i saw that girl in front of my eyes,i still can't believe that she is here in front of me.

It was like a dream,my all sense has blocked on seeing her,i don't know what i was doing,

i quickly said sorry to her and rushed to my class.

Still i can't believe that she is here same college as mine and what excited me more was that i can see here daily now onwards.

I was in my thought that i did't not note my friends came and sat with me.

Then my friend kathir asked ,"Are u in dream world?" ,then only i came back into reality and told him "Its nothing just thinking".

"But it seems like u have just zoomed out,buddy?"said kathir.

"Really man,it's nothing like what u think"i said but he is not satisfied with my answer.

Then he started his drama like"OMG my friend is hiding something from me" and he is telling me it is nothing.,i hit his head but it seems like he did not get any pain from it, then after sometimes professor came and started his lecture as usual..........

After my boring lecture, i was heading towards my bike that's when my cousin priya came running behind me and asked "can't you hear me" and hit my arms.

I said her to get chill but she gave me a angry look, i thought to divert her attention and asked "How was her first day in college?" and she forget about her angry started talking normally to me.

After that i dropped her to her home and i ride to my home.

But I cannot remove her thought from my mind.........

Thank you for reading the story.
  Do vote and comment guys.. pls support my story.

By:

kavikandiy