chapter -1

Here is the first chapter of my love story,hope u guys enjoy reading this chapter......

Nila pov:

I was sleeping peacefully but a loud knock on the door disturbed my sleep,it was none other than my mom

she told me,"To open the door of my room"

i told her that it was already opened ,then after that she entered my room with my boost.

Mom told me to wake up early because it was my first day of college and i have totally forget about it because i was still in the mind set that it was holiday...so i thought that i have no work to do other than sleep and having my food , but I think so,it is already too late to think about that because today I have to go to college.

so that i got ready hurriedly because i don't have time, and i don't want to be late in first day of my college.

I told to mom that ,"i will eat my breakfast at college" and for that i got a scold from her because mom knew i will not eat anything there as it is my first day, but in-spite of the scold i got , I bid my bye to both mom and dad.

After walking for 2 minute from my home ,i reached my bus stop and i was waiting for the college bus.

I was so excited to see my friends after a long time. At last ,the bus has arrived and the traveling was very peaceful.

I have reached the college and now i was searching my class room, that's when i bumped into a person,i don't know who he is but he seems to be very familiar to me........

But I was not able to recognise him.

That person said sorry to me and without wasting any seconds he immediately rushed from that place ,i don't know what happen to him, but he seem so familiar to me but i just ignored him.

After that i have found my class room and got settled with my friends priya,ramya and pooja and i was having a fun conversation with them after a long time which brings a smile on my face and even my friends were smiling telling about there vacation .......

Do vote and support me...guys and you can leave comment also.

Thank you. Hoping to see you soon guys.....

By: kavikandiy