chapter - 8

Ashwin pov:

I still can't believe my eyes because...........

It was actually a message from nila.......

I pinssed myself to confirm whether it is real or am I dreaming and blinked my eyes several times.

I got over excited and called her all of sudden....

I don't know what to speak to her,but I want to hear her voice.

Nila picked up the call in fifth ring and said "Hi".

I was really lost in my world that she was asking me weather i was in call line or not.

Then i came to my sense and asked her what she was doing.

Nila replied that she was just sufuring her social media and asked about me.

I want to tell her that i was thinking about her ,but I can't say it now,(i know i am crazy for her.....)so I replied her,just simply sitting.

Then she asked me,"why were you angry today?".

Her question really shocked me because she noticed my anger and she was asking about it now.

I seriously don't know what to replie to that question because I can't tell her frankly that i was angry because I felt ignored when she was talking to sid.

I replied to her that "i was just tension about the upcoming football match".

I don't know whether nila is satisfied with my answer or not..... But I don't want to lie to her about my anger.

So only I said about the match and in order to avoid further questions from her ,i decide to divert the topic.

And so I asked about her studies.
To which nila replied that it was going good but lecture are only boring for her.

After talking about studies , I asked her whether she is feeling sleepy or not.....

To which nila said she was not feeling sleepy and i said neither i was also not feeling sleepy too, so we continued to talk for some more times about random things.

While speaking to her, I was floating with happiness,then after some times.....

I told her to sleep and hang up the call saying " good nit" to her.

I never thought she would talk to me this much because she used to be silent girl who talk very less but today we had talked more which I never expected to happen.

But now I can't express how i am feeling  because my mind is filled with nila thought only.

With that , i went to my bed and hugged my pillow and drowned to into deep sleep.

Nila pov:

Really today I had a great talk with ashwin.

I don't how I talked him to without any nervous.... because I will get hell out of nervous  when I start talking to a person with whom I have not been too close yet.

But with ashwin, it was direct opposite .

I talked with him like, i know him for many years but it feels good talking to him ,i really don't know why I felt like that, maybe it the good start of our  friendship ,i think so.....

But I think so I am thinking too much about him but I don't why?

With that thoughts itself i drifted to sleep.

Next morning , i woke up late because I forget to set my alarm.

I got ready hurriedly because today,i have a very important lecture to attend ,i can't skip that.

After getting ready I said bye to mom.

Mom told me to have my breakfast because nowadays ,i was skipping my breakfast continuously by getting ready lately.

But I informed her that i will have my breakfast at college and rushed to my bus stop to catch my college bus.

But luckily bus had not came yet and after waiting for 2 minutes college bus came and after travel of about half hour ,i reached the college.

Without any delay ,i went to my class and found that still none of my friends were not arrived yet.

So I sat on my beach and started to use my mobile,when I opened my WhatsApp to read the message i received, i saw ashwin texted me,"Good morning".

I also replied him good morning and when I was about go offline ,i received a message from ashwin "where are you now?".

I replied to him,"  am in classroom".

Then i saw that message was read by ashwin ,but he didn't reply me.

That's when priya came inside hurriedly and dragged me with her without saying anything.

I tried to stop her but she being stubborn didn't let me to do that,so I quietly followed her where she was leading.

We were heading towards bike stand of our college,i don't know why she was taking me there.

Before I could ask her,i saw ramya and pooja also standing there with our seniors.

I was thinking Wait what is happening here without my knowledge.

That's when priya informed me that today lecture was cancelled as professor was leave today and also ashwin and his friends has decide go out as there professor went for a meeting and they have no work to do.

So now they have planned to go out and also they invited us come with them.

"Where are we going?",i asked priya.

That's when ashwin came to us and said ,"we are going for movie".

I just nod to him back and i asked priya "how are we going to travel?". Because non of us has no vehicle with us.

Before priya could answer me,ashwin replied that we are going by his car.

I smiled at him, because now i get to know why he asked me where was I.

To be continued...........

Do vote and support me frnds

By:
      Kavikandiy.