chapter-13

Third person pov:

Priya and aadhi were so engaged in their game that they didn't notice that there family members are arrived.

When dad asked priya"when did you came here da?",then only they came to reality out of the game world.

Priya informed them that her parents went to attend a marriage function which is out of the town and so she was here to stay with them as she would be alone in her house.

Priya parents tried to contact them to inform about it,but the phone was not reachable.

So her parents dropped her here and they went to function.

Then dad and mom went to their room telling their children to sleep as they have to get up tomorrow to go to there college.

Ashwin pov:

When my brother aadhi was about to go to his room, I stopped him.

And said "wait brother,i have to talk to you".

Seeing us,priya decide to leave to give some privacy to us but I told her stay here as i want to talk to her also.

I decide to ask them directly as what is going on between them.

"Can i know what is happening between you two?", I asked them in common.

Both stood silently without giving me any answer.

I just signed and asked priya whether she will tell me or not.

Then only my brother aadhi said that he loves priya.

I was shocked to hear it because i didn't expect him tell directed like this  but soon recovered from it and asked him whether he is serious about it or just joking about it.

But priya also told me that  he is telling the truth  and also told me that  she also is in love with him.

Then i asked them to tell me from start as how they started to fall in love with each other.

After hearing their full love story,I was happy for them because there silly fight has now turned into love.

And I want them to be happy together forever.

I warned aadhi to keep priya happy and if she shed any tears means i will not see you as my brother and am ready to punish you at any coast.

This sentence made my brother to smile and he asked me "how was the wedding function ?".

I replied him that,"It was awesome".

Aadhi was surprised by my answer because he knew  that"  I don't like to attend wedding function alone".

Seeing his face reaction I began to laugh and told him that "My friend accompany me through the function".

Before aadhi could ask,priya asked me " who is that friend?".

When I said,"It is non other then Nila" , priya also looked at me unbelievablely and I winked at her.

Aadhi asked priya "wait, Nila is ashwin crush right?".

I narrowed my eyes at priya as how he knows.

Priya just simply said in one sentence that she can't hide anything from aadhi.

I just signed, that's when my phone beeped continuously  indicating that i have some new message.

When I was about to open the message ,priya grabbed my phone and opened the message.

After seeing me phone , she handed the phone to my brother aadhi.

I don't know what they have seen in my phone that they now having a teasing smile on their face.

When I took my phone from them and looked at message.

I was smiling crazily  looking at the pic send by Nila which were taken there.

Without waiting any second,I  rushed to my room to avoid further teasing and question from both priya and aadhi.

Today it began one of my best day because of Nila and i had so much fun with her.

After changing into comfortable T-shirt and trouser,I went to sleep hugging my pillow.

I was in my deep sleep,that's when i hear someone calling my name.

"Ashwin wake up,it is all ready late,why are you still sleeping",I heard voice which was so familiar.

But my eyes refuse to open as i want to sleep more.

When i recognise that voice belong to Nila,i slowly open to my eyes to see her.

Her beautiful face appeared before me.

That's when  my alarm started to ring and I woke up from my dream.

I don't why but nowadays, I was getting dream like this in the early morning and as usual my dream will be disturbed by my alarm clock.

But I really like to dream because in dream only I can be so close to Nila than the reality.

Then as usual i done my regular thing which i do in the morning and went to college.

When i was about to enter into the class, My friends dragged me to canteen and asked me to explain everything clearly about what is going between me and Nila.

I guess it is the time to tell them otherwise they will kill me if I don't tell anything,so I started to tell from the beginning how do I know Nila upto now how i began friend with her.

After hearing my story, they were so silent.

"Dude,you are so much crazy for her, then why are you hiding your feeling from her?",asked kathir.

"I dont know which is blocking me from telling her",i told him honestly.

"I can tell her my feelings now itself, but...... It will be hurting if she rejects my feeling for her, i can't over come from it", I explained them my feelings.

"Ok dude, what if she also feels the same about you, you should try to express your feeling to her,then only she will gets to know about it", said hari.

Even rahul and kathir also agreed with him.

Now, I have no other option than to agree with them, because they are my friends.

They will do anything to make me happy.

I just told them to give me some time to express my feelings to Nila because now only we are in good terms and i don't want ruin my friendship with nila.

To be continued.......

Do support me guys.....

By: kavikandiy.