chapter-3

Nila pov:

It has been one week,since the college has started and  everything was going as usual boring lecture .

But today for a chance,we have a thought to bunk the class and i was waiting for my friend priya.

I had try to call her, but it was getting a busy line,i don't know why she was not attending my call.

Then after sometimes my other friends pooja and ramya had came but still my idiotic friend have not yet arrived and she was not attending our either of the call...

I got so worried what must have happen to her bcoz she was not attending any of our call since morning...

That's when she entered our college gate waving her hands  towards us.

When she came near me,
I asked her "why was she late?".

She told me that she have over slept..... That why she came late to college..

Then we all went to canteen to eat something as we have not ate breakfast....

After eating some food,we decide to go for a movie.

So we were heading towards our main college gate to go out of the college that's when a bike entered our college .

I was looking at the bike because it is one of my most favorite bike KTM and i didn't notice that the person on the bike is watching me.

That's when priya asked me,"where are looking?"

I just smiled at her. Then she looked at that direction and muttered"you are always crazy for bike.."

Yes of course .... I am crazy for them.

Then i saw priya going towards that  parking area of bike and she was talking to that person.

I didn't get any clear view of that person because priya was blocking the view of his face.

After priya had finished her talking,she was heading towards us,that when I get to see that person and i remember him because he was the person who i bumped on the first day in college.

I was thinking whether to ask priya about him , that's when pooja asked her ,"with whom you have talked?"

Then i came to know that he is ashwin ,our senior and cousin of priya.

After that we had
Went  to movie followed by shopping and we all departure to our respective home....

Ashwin pov:

I have skipped my first lecture as i was tried of morning practice and i came late to college....

When I was entering our college gate ,i caught her staring at me ,oops not me but at my bike....

I know she is crazy for bike...

Now all of you must be thinking how do I know..... Let's wait and watch bcoz it is my love story 😁

By: kavikandiy

Do vote.....