chapter-6

Ashwin pov:

As usual i got up early and began to do my exercise and went for joking.

After joking,i reached home and went to my room for fresh up and changed into my casual cloths for going to college and went down to have my breakfast.

While going towards dinning table,i saw priya already got ready and was having her breakfast.

I said "Good morning"to her and my mom.

Mom greeted me with good morning and i was expecting same from priya but instead of saying good morning,she asked me"whether i have brought her chocolate are not?"

I told her,"i will get you chocolate in college",She said "OK done".

After having breakfast,we bid bye to mom and dad.

While riding the bike, suddenly priya told me to stop.

I also stopped the bike and asked her "what happened?".

She just signalled me to look in the direction where she showed her hand.

I also looked in that direction and saw a chocolate shop.

Priya said "now go and get me a chocolate",i just singed.

I told her to wait and brought the chocolate for her.

When I was about to start the bike,priya asked me"Are you still in love with nila!".

I looked at her shockingly.

"Don't get shock,i didn't read your diary ,well simply i just guessed it from your action "said priya.

I was just looking at her this whole time and when I didn't say anything.

She again asked me," you still not moved right?,you are still falling for her".

I didn't say anything and started the bike and signaled her to get on the bike.

The whole ride was silent and i dropped her at the college.

She went to her class,but still priya question were coming in mind.

Flashsback*

After the farewell,i went to my home because I have missed my chance.

I was feeling so restless, that's when priya came and asked me whether i had crush on nila.

I was shocked how come she came to know........ that when she showed my diary.

And it was useless to lie to her because now she know everything about my crush on nila,i think I should have hide my diary but I kept it on my study desk itself.

After telling her about my feelings,she didn't tell anything she was listening me silently.

She told me to forget her because as friend she know about her very well.

She told me about her family and how nila loves her family very much.

She will not break her family wise because in childhood itself her parents decide to marry her to one of their family's relation son 

So it is better for me to forget and not develop any feeling for her because it will only break my heart.

I know she is concerned for me,so only she told me everything.

After that I decide to maintain my distance from nila,but it all went in vein.

Because I was not able to forget her.

Then we moved and i also began to concentrate on my studies and sports.

*Flashback ends*

After priya asked me that question,I really don't know what to answer her because upto now i penetrate that I have no feelings for her,But....

Deep inside I was not able to forget her and when again i saw her in my college,I began to fall for her again.

Now back to present.............

I was heading towards my class that's when i saw nila searching for some one.

I don't know what happened to me,but my heart was telling me keep looking at her.

When she noticed me,she said"Hai senior".

I raised my eyebrow at her, then she said "sorry,i mean Hi ashwin,it will take sometimes to call you with your name".

i just shook my head and asked her "what are you doing?"

Nila told me that she came to meet her cousin who is same college as us.

Nila pov:

Ashwin asked me,"who is it?,so that he can help me to find him".

That's when i saw my cousin sid coming towards us.

I replied him,"i think so,now no need of it because he is coming?".

Ashwin also looked in the same  direction where I was seeing.

Sid came near us and apologized to me for being late.

When he saw ashwin standing next to me.

He began to talk to ashwin,"hey dude,it be a long time see since I have met you,how are you?".

Ashwin replied,"i am good ,what about you?".

Sid told that he is fine and asked about the sports met.

Both began to talk continuously that they forget that I am also here.

When I interpret there  conversation and remind them that I am also here.

Then sid began his duty to tease me.,"oh ,you are still here? I thought you would have gone to your class".

"Shut up, don't try to tease me Mr.siddharth."i glared at him.

I noticed that ashwin was avoiding to see me now.

I can't understand why suddenly he is behaving abnormal now......

To be continued.......

Writing by,
                 Kavikandiy .😃

Do vote ,support  and comment me frnds.......

My love story ✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें