°18°

This chapter is dedicated to blarkkitty enjoy.

Above is a picture of Jubilee

Enjoy.

                     ~°~°~°~°~

During my section with Jeremiah at the love garden - okay that came out wrong. I was called to the School's indoor swimming pool. Who even knew this school had an indoor swimming pool?!

The girl that appeared earlier today for a swim practice, turned out to be called Fejiro. She was really pretty, slim and had a really light skin. She stood quietly in front of me, with the other teammates.

I tried to pull off a straight face, but even God, knew I was dying inside.

"Um," I cleared my throat a bit. The girls in front of me, were already in their universal swim suits. I was the only one left in my school uniform. "Why um.... Why don't you do some warm-ups, while I go change."

They complied and started diving into the pool. I left them and moved into what I guess was the changing room. it literally said 'Female's changing room'. Each small lockers were slightly opened, except from one. It wouldn't take a genius to figure out that the closed locker, belonged to T.

I moved to the only closed locker and realized it had a combination lock on it. I sighed heavily at my ill luck, before trying what I hoped might be the right combination.

My birthday.

I smiled happily, as the locker opened. Inside was T's swim suit. It was folded neatly, with her swim googles.

I pulled off my school wear and replaced it with her swim wear. Putting on T's swim suit wasn't the problem. Actually not getting into that pool, was the real task ahead. I walked out to see the girls swimming laps.

Fejiro swam towards the edge of the pool, so she could talk to me. She lifted her right hand up, indicating for me to assist her out of the pool. I grasped her hand and pulled her out.

"We did some few laps when you were at the changing room, T." She breathed out. "Do you want us to do anything else? I've got chemistry next period, so I need to cover some training before then."

"Um," I scratched the back of my head as I tried to think of something. It wasn't my fault, I didn't know any swimming terms. So how do I address them? "Why don't you__"

"Why don't you show them some moves?" An irritating voice I knew too well, said behind us.

"I agree, Femi." We all turned to see Femi walking towards us. And guess what, he had teamed up with Rosemary and her two dumb minions.

"Isn't Tatiana the best swimmer?" Femi asked Rosemary, with false interest. "I would love to see some of her moves. Unless maybe," He stopped, to divert his eyes from Rosemary, to look at me. "You ain't Tatiana."

Fejiro leaned towards me and whispered. "I head from few of my classmates, that you've gotten a weirdo in your class. Guess he'll have to be the next topic in the prefect meeting."

Great, she's also a prefect.

The automatic bell rang, saving me in the clutches of Femi and Rosemary.

"Oh that's it," Fejiro sighed. She walked over to the edge of the pool and signalled for the other girls to swim out. "I've got chemistry."

"Yeah, I've got Commerce." Which wasn't a lie by the way. Femi was quiet, cause he knew better than to object.