With the help of Fejiro and I, the other teammates climbed out of the pool. I watched as they all walked over to the changing room, leaving me with Femi, Rosemary and her overly quiet minions.

"You wanna see my swimming techniques? Maybe next time," I smiled widely at them. I knew they were boiling on the inside, which gave me joy by the way. "Try not to be late."

I walked slowly to the locker room. Turned out Mr Luck was on my side today.

                      ~°~°~°~°~

"This assignment would be due on Monday," The commercial teacher announced after the end of her class.

"Jeremiah, Omonigho." The teacher continued, pointing at the class representative and his assistant. "Do be early on Monday to collect the assignment from your mates."

"Yes ma'am," Omonigho said with a smile. The commercial teacher grasped her higher education note and textbook before walking out of the class.

"Lucky Omonigho," Irene smiled at her. "I'm so very sure she'll give you extra mark."

Omonigho said nothing and placed her books inside her backpack. Turned out Omonigho was quite intelligent. But I couldn't ask for her assistant cause apparently, T was supposed to be more intelligent.

"Tatiana," We three turned left, to see Dami standing beside our desk. Dami had a book and a pen in his hands. "Both of us need to discuss some pressing matters."

I once heard from the students that Dami, was the head boy to the school, which was surprising a bit. I actually thought Jeremiah would hold that position. But turned out, Dami was really intelligent and also cared about the people around him. Jeremiah on the other hand, was super intelligent but could care less about his fellow students - well except Dami. Dami was his exception, I guess.

I sighed inwardly and stood up from my seat. Omonigho made way for me to pass through, which I did. I walked side by side with Dami, without uttering a word.

Soon we arrived at a place I never thought I would see myself. The School's library. It was really huge to be frank. It made my old School's library look like that of an ant.

Dami directed me to a secluded area and prompted me to have a seat right across him.

"So....." I dragged awkwardly. "What's the pressing issue?"

Dami placed his note book on the oak like table, then opened to the fifth page. "The swim team's competition is coming next three weeks Friday."

"Yes um..... I knew that." I coughed.

"Turns out the basketball team is also having a competition that same day."

"Okay..." I dragged awkwardly. "Why are you telling me these?"

Dami furrowed his brows at me, before saying. "That's clearly a disaster, Tatiana."

"Okay.... I'm still lost." I rubbed the back of my neck nervously.

Dami sighed, leaned back against his chair, to study me a bit. After few seconds of awkward gazing, Dami leaned forward towards me. "We can't have two competition on the same day and at the same time. Some swimmers are equally basketball players.

Oh I get it now.

"Why don't one team move the date, either forward or backward?" I asked. "Which team demanded that date first?"

"Both teams. They literally held a meeting with me and the head boy of Greenville High, to book the date." He sighed tirelessly, as if feeling exhausted.