Harry shook his head. "Just stay here with me, please."

Draco planted a kiss on his forehead. "I'm not going anywhere, Raven."

"Raven?" Harry murmured sleepily.

"Like your hair," Draco clarified the inspiration for the nickname for the smaller boy.

"Hmm..." Harry hummed, presumably about to say something, but he fell asleep before he could.

Draco smiled softly, before he remembered Harry's dorm-mates. Glancing up, he was greeted by shocked looks, and one grateful look from Ron.

"Thank you, Malfoy." Ron said gratefully.

"No worries, Weasley. I know just how bad his nightmares can be." Draco replied, giving him a small smile from Harry's bed.

"Can someone explain what's going on here?!" Dean said rather loudly, which caused Harry to curl into Draco's chest, and Draco wrapped his arms around him protectively, shooting a glare at Dean.

"It's a long story," Ron said.

"This is a topic better to be discussed in the morning." Draco murmured softly, combing his fingers through Harry's raven black hair.

"I agree." Neville spoke. "Let's all get some rest."

<><><>

When Harry woke up the next morning, he was surprised to see Draco Malfoy in his bed. Not that he was complaining.

Suddenly, the memory of the night previous came rushing back. He had a nightmare, and Draco had calmed him down. A smile formed on his face as he curled into his boyfriend, burying his head in his chest.

"Hey there, Raven." Draco said sleepily, opening his mercury eyes to meet Harry's green ones, which were sparkling at the use of the new nickname.

"Hey there, Dragon," he murmured in return, kissing him on the nose, which caused Draco to scrunch up his face in a way Harry thought was rather cute.

"Sleep okay?" Draco asked, a touch of concern detectable in his voice.

"Yeah, after you came," Harry gave him a bright smile. Draco placed a kiss to his neck, which caused Harry to shiver.

"I love you, you know that right?" Draco asked seriously. "If you ever need anything, just come to me.

"I love you too, Dray. And the same goes for you."

The couple exchanged a bright smile before the other Gryffindors began to wake up.

Harry sighed. He didn't consider the fact that since Draco was in here, he had to have had a run in with the other Gryffindor boys. He buried his head in Draco's neck, which caused his boyfriend to chuckle lightly.

"It'll be alright, love," Draco said softly, pushing him away slightly so he could look him in the eyes. "They haven't killed me yet, have they?"

"I know, Draco, but what if-"

Draco put a finger to his lips to silence him. "No what ifs. We'll just see what happens, okay?"

Harry buried his face in Draco's chest again. "Okay." He mumbled.

Draco watched as the Gryffindor boys woke up, Harry still curled up next to him, close to falling asleep again.

After everyone was up, they came over to him and Harry, which caused his breathing to speed up as he threw 'what ifs' around his head, the exact thing he had told Harry not to do.

Harry, sensing his anxiety, ran his fingers through the platinum blonde hair, and said softly, "Breathe, Draco."

The two sat up, now facing three curious looking Gryffindor boys.

"So?" Seamus said. "Mind telling us what's the deal with Malfoy?"

"Yes, talk about me like I'm not here, why don't you." Draco muttered under his breath.

"Don't be rude, Draco." Harry said with a faint smile.

"Yeah, whatever Scarface." He said, sticking out his tongue at his boyfriend.

"Ahem." Dean said, clearing his throat. "Explanation?"

"Right, sorry." Harry said, smiling awkwardly. "You guys have to promise not to freak out."

The three boys exchanged nervous looks. "We promise." Neville said. "Now tell us!"

"Well you see," Harry started, scratching the back of his head. "Draco is actually my boyfriend."

Draco winced as the three boys' jaws dropped in unison at hearing this.

"Malfoy's your what?" Seamus said faintly, shock evident on his face.

"Boyfriend." Harry said firmly. "Draco is my boyfriend."

"Malfoy? This Malfoy?" Neville said, pointing at Draco.

"No Longbottom, he's dating my mother." Draco said dryly.

"Trust me, I didn't believe it at first either," Ron chuckled. "But Malfoy's pretty clingy." Draco flushed angrily.

"Do not call me the clingy one, because that is the biggest load of rubbish I've ever heard." Draco said, crossing his arms. "At least I let my boyfriend get to class on time."

Harry smiled sheepishly as Draco glared at him. After their meet up the the other day, Draco had been late to class thanks to Harry's clingy nature.

"How long has this been going on?" Seamus asked.

"How long now?" Harry asked, turning to Draco. Draco held up a number on his hand. "Ah, yes. Four months."

"Four months?" And you kept it a secret all this time?!" Dean exclaimed, looking shocked.

"Yep, and I think we were doing a pretty good job up til now." Draco said with a chuckle.

"Well, as long as you're happy, Harry, I support you." Neville said, offering a smile.

"Same here." Dean and Seamus chorused.

"Don't try anything funny, Malfoy," Seamus added with a glare.

Draco traded a smile with Harry. "Don't worry, I don't intend to."

<><><>

"Draco, where were you?" Blaise asked him when he returned to the Slytherin dorm in his pajamas.

"Harry." He said simply, causing him and Pansy to exchange a devilish grin, probably getting the wrong idea, but Draco was so emotionally drained that he didn't feel like correcting them.

He and Harry were bombarded with questions by the Gryffindor boys, and they kept that up for almost an hour.

Thank Merlin it's Saturday, Draco thought to himself, making his way to his dorm, who's door was still open from when he and Weasley had rushed to Harry's aid the night before.

He closed the door and flopped down on his bed, drifting back to sleep. Even though the day had just begun, Draco had his fill of excitement, and Gryffindorks.