Dix

"Harry, me and Ron are going out for a date to Hogsmeade." Hermione told him. "We'll be back by dinner, alright?"

"Alright, have fun," Harry said cheerfully. This made it easier for him and Draco to meet up as they planned, Harry wouldn't have prying friends as usual. Draco had informed him that his friends already knew because they had figured it out (sly gits), and wanted to meet him properly.

After a bit of convincing, Harry hesitantly agreed, and Draco had thanked him a thousand times over. "Pansy wouldn't stop bugging me," he had said. "It was getting rather irritating."

Once Hermione had left, Harry made his way to the Room of Requirement to meet Draco and his friends. Pacing three times in front of the door, he walked in, and he found that Draco, Pansy, and Blaise were already there.

The room was slightly different than what it became for Harry and Draco alone, in the fact there was a second couch across from the original one. Draco was sitting on their usual one as his friends sat across from him. They seemed to be discussing something.

"Listen Pansy, I don't give a flying fuck that it's your time of the month, you are not bringing chocolate back from here to your room, because then you'll be sugar high and hormonal." Draco explained.

"But Drrraaacccccooooooo," Pansy whined. "You ate mine, so I'm just replacing the stash."

"How many times do I have to tell you I didn't—"

"Hey guys, maybe you should stop arguing before Potter has second thoughts about meeting us." Blaise said dullly.

The banter stopped as Draco and Pansy's gaze shifted to himself. Draco gave him a small smile and gestured for him to sit down. Harry hurried over and sat down next to Draco, biting his lip nervously. "It's alright, they're my friends," Draco murmured softly.

"So you weren't lying Draco!" Pansy exclaimed. "I was almost sure you were hallucinating, but you actually decided not to be a wimp and talk to him!"

"Gee, thanks Pans'." Draco said dryly.

"He's actually been helping me, kind of, because I haven't been doing so well in the head." Harry murmured just loud enough for Pansy and Blaise to hear.

"Aw, that's sweet," Pansy cooed.

"Make sure you keep an eye on him too, he's not so well in the head himself." Blaise commented.

Harry's mind wandered back to when Draco practically broke in front of him, the first time the roles reversed. "Don't worry, I will." Harry decided looking after Draco wouldn't be so bad. They weren't as different as he first thought. They were both just teenage boys; looking for the cure to their broken hearts and minds.

And it seems they had found that cure in each other.

<><><><><><><>

Harry walked back into the common room after having met with Draco and his friends. He decided he quite liked Pansy and Blaise, despite their constant bickering.

He wasn't exactly sure what time it was, but he decided he wasn't hungry, so he laid down in his bed, and fell asleep.

<><><><><><><>

"Where's Harry?" Hermione asked as her and Ron sat in the Great Hall during dinner. "He hasn't started skipping meals again, has he?"

"I dunno, 'Mione. I'm sure he's fine," Ron said, mouth full of food.

"That's disgusting Ronald." Hermione said before standing up. "I'm going to go check on Harry."

"Alright, you do that," Ron said, still eating.

When Hermione reached the boys dormitory, she climbed up the stairs. The curtains were drawn on Harry's bed, she noticed. Going over to his bed, Hermione pulled the curtains open, surprised when she found Harry asleep. She knew Harry hadn't been sleeping recently, but seeing him so peacefully asleep, it was hard to believe.'

With a smile, Hermione removed the sleeping boy's glasses, and kissed him on the forehead, before closing the curtains again, wishing the poor boy a healthy night of sleep.

dOuBlE uPdAte—

I'VE BEEN ON TIKTOK FOR 4 HOURS