Sept

Harry stumbled into the Room of Requirement at the time he was supposed to meet Draco. He hadn't been well lately, and had started relapsing into his bad eating habits. And on top of that, he now had scars dancing across his arms, taunting him, reminding him of his failure.

He had been keeping up with his journal, though he had a tendency to write after having a depressive episode, so some of the pages were now spattered with blood.

His grades were dropping at the same rate his will to live was.

But there was one thing that helped both of those.

"Harry?"

Draco was not a fool, he knew of Harry's relapsing and was doing his best to deal with it, although it was difficult when he himself was going through internal conflict.

Harry didn't need to know that though. It wouldn't help.

"Draco." Harry sighed, relieved, walking over to the taller blonde and almost collapsing in his arms.

Draco held the unstable boy, a tear slipping down his face. "Are you alright?" He said softly.

"No," Harry whispered, voice trembling. "When have I ever been alright?" Tears slipped from his eyes, all his emotions he bottled up in front of his friends crashing over him like a tidal wave.

Draco shushed the now sobbing boy softly, rubbing his back. "I'm here to listen, Harry."

"Draco," Harry sobbed into his shoulder. "I don't know what to do, Draco."

"About what?"

"Everything!" He yelled in a broken voice. His sobs quieted for a moment. "Everything." He repeated in a smaller voice.

Draco sat them on the couch the room provided them. "Explain."

So Harry explained, and Draco listened. He just poured out words as soon as they hit his tongue. He couldn't help it. He had no one else to talk to.

"Draco, I don't know why." He sniffed helplessly.

"Why what, Harry?"

"I want to die, Draco."

Draco stiffened at the heartbroken tone in which Harry said those words. He froze up, causing Harry to worry, especially when tears began running down the Slytherin's cheeks.

"Draco?"

Draco put his hands on Harry's shoulders and looked directly in his eyes. "Listen, Harry, and listen well. I don't ever and I mean ever want to hear you say you want to die. You mean so much to so many people, you mean so much to me. And if what you care about is people's feelings, then killing yourself is the most selfish thing you could ever do.

"Now, Harry James Potter, if you ever feel like killing yourself, please come to me because I know what you've been through, probably more than anyone here. Harry, if they ever find you dead, I want you to know that I will come right after you, because not only would I feel I failed, I will have lost my will to live."

And then Draco kissed him.

Haha, I know it's short, deal with it. I just felt like this would be a good cliffhanger :P