Trois

Harry was walking down the corridor towards the Gryffindor common room when he heard voices. Stopping, he listened. It sounded like two voices, one female and one male. Lovers quarrel probably, he thought blankly, but continued to listen.

"Darling, we should just go." The male voice said. "Even if he comes through here, all he'll do is yell at me."

"Sweetheart, if you just stand by, nothing will come of it." Said the female voice with exasperation.

"Nothing will come of it anyway if I do actually do something." The male sighed. "Listen Pansy, pushing it isn't going to do anything. He hates me. The end."

Pansy sighed. "Fine. But Draco, if you start up with your bad habits again, I will personally go through your entire dormitory and take every single fucking thing that is even the slightest bit sharp, you hear me?"

"Alright, sweetie, if you say so." And with that, Harry could hear the footsteps retreating out of the hall.

Pansy and Draco. He recognized the names, but couldn't put a face to them-

Parkinson And Malfoy, he realized. Were they talking about him? Why? And bad habits? He shook his head wearily and continued on to Gryffindor tower.

<><><><><><>

"Hermione," I said, glancing at her. "Don't you think Malfoy is acting kind or strange?"

Hermione sighed. " Not this again. You're obsessed with him, Harry."

"Am not." I protested. "It's not my fault he's acting so weird."

"Honestly mate, you're acting like a lovesick girl at this point," Ron chimed in.

Harry stopped scribbling as the alarm in the boys dormitory went off. He put the book in his nightstand, and got out of bed.

"Oi, Harry, since when have you been a morning person?"

Harry turned around to see his best friend Ron, sitting up in bed rubbing his eyes.

Since I started not sleeping, he thought. "I dunno."

"Well if you ever figure it out, let me know," Ron laughed.

Harry gave him a weak smile, and put on his uniform. "Let's go, yeah?"

<><><><><><><>

"Pansy, hurry up," Draco groaned. "We're going to miss breakfast."

"Give me a second," she snapped, rushing into her closet. "Aha! Found it."

Draco rolled his eyes as his best friend put on a green barrette. "Seriously? Let's head to the Great Hall now."

<><><><><><>

Draco pushed the doors of the Great Hall open, and when he did so, everyone looked over at him. He was lucky enough not to be noticed last night, however, coming into the Great Hall late wasn't doing him any favours.

Murmurs spread across the hall as some looked at him in fright. He pointedly looked at the floor as he and Pansy went to sit down.

Blaise was looking at them with sympathy in his eyes. "I told you you shouldn't have waited on Pansy." The sympathy in his eyes turned to a mischievous sparkle.

"Oi! At least Dray has the heart to wait on me," She sneered.

"Oh, come off it, Pansy. You take ages to get ready, Merlin, you take longer than Draco does!" Blaise exclaimed. "And that's saying something."

"Excuse me," Draco scoffed. "The only reason I take so long is because I didn't shave all my hair off," he said, gesturing to Blaise's almost nonexistent hair.

"Oi, shove off!"

Draco smiled as Blaise and Pansy continued their bickering, and began to eat some of the toast that was out on the table. He took this opportunity to glance over to the Gryffindor table, where Harry was writing on something, and Granger and Weasley were looking at him with obvious worry.

Draco remembered how awful it had felt to look at food. Even now, when he looked at food, he still felt a little queasy.

You see, Draco had suffered from anorexia and bulimia during his sixth and seventh years at Hogwarts. He was still struggling with bulimia, resisting the urge to vomit something up after he'd eaten.

He wouldn't admit it, but his mental state was pretty bad.

He also suffered from depression, OCD, and PTSD.

Yeah, his mental state was awful.

And according to his dad, he also "suffered" from homosexuality.

Man, he was glad he was gone.

Turning his attention back to the Gryffindors, he noticed Harry staring at him again. Raising an eyebrow, he gestured at his plate of toast. Harry frowned deeply, and shook his head. Frustrated, Draco gestured at the punch being served alongside breakfast.

Again, Harry shook his head. He then turned away from Draco, engaging in conversation with Weasel and Mud- Granger. Draco knew something was up. And he decided he was going to do something about it.